Server is up. All maps are on vote.

Server name:[EF]=Elite Fighters= AAPGMOD 64 slots
    IP:93.26.232.116:7784

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    As for an update, we can make players start with any weapon including enemy guns, however if we try to get further into it like change the values of each weapon the game just crashes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 109Player
    [EF]=JAY= wrote: »
    Flatlander wrote: »
    Would like to try out breach 64 slot :)

Server is up. All maps are on vote.

Server name:[EF]=Elite Fighters= AAPGMOD 64 slots

If you have the time to test that you can log on. it would be appreciated.

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    As for an update, we can make players start with any weapon including enemy guns, however if we try to get further into it like change the values of each weapon the game just crashes.

Hello

The main problem is, ppl try to connect but since they have to manually download and isntall the mod and not everyone would do that.

it slows down adoption.

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
    once you get enough people, the word will spread there is a 64 man server and ppl will take the minute to DL the files.. the new link XTR made does everything for them.. I would add to the server name something like "AA forums AAPGMOD for entry" something that lets them know how to get in I guess.

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    once you get enough people, the word will spread there is a 64 man server and ppl will take the minute to DL the files.. the new link XTR made does everything for them.. I would add to the server name something like "AA forums AAPGMOD for entry" something that lets them know how to get in I guess.

Thanks for doing this

we need a way to make server names longer :D

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png

So the auto high ping kick does work!
    edited November 2016

LOL yeah thanks for the test!

what was your ping maybe i will set it a bit higher

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png

LOL yeah thanks for the test!

what was your ping maybe i will set it a bit higher

It was 220, but then it suddenly jumped to 400 then 350 and fluctuating there and then coming back to 220. I don't have any other processes running.
    you can set the auto kick to whatever you want.. it does work.. if your ping jumps around, yes you will get warnings.. it gives 3 warnings then kicks..

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,178Player
    Flatlander wrote: »
    Would like to try out breach 64 slot :)

Oh the Carnage!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,116Beta Tester
    Upload the mode to workshop and people will download it.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    I've got it long time ago but haven't see any one in a 64 slot server yet. Share how to do (link) it in every post.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    Upload the mode to workshop and people will download it.

We were looking at this a little last night, but couldn't find a way.. the only way I know is through map editor by publishing a map.

Ideas how???

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,547Beta Tester
    As an aside, why do people think ping is affected by running processes? It's the NETWORK, silly! :p

Next thing someone will say "I need a better graphics card because of my pings....!"
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    As an aside, why do people think ping is affected by running processes? It's the NETWORK, silly! :p

Next thing someone will say "I need a better graphics card because of my pings....!"

Well, if your kid's streaming a movie from your networked drive, or you've got Battle.net downloading a new Overwatch patch, or .... you get the idea. Other processes (with network activity) can totally affect ping :)
    edited November 2016

Was referring to a vpn "process" mysteriously downloading/uploading something. Yes, I get what you are saying. I then removed the "process" but ping was still high.. fluctuating up and down.
    process as in some program
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,547Beta Tester
    Saccho wrote: »

Well, if your kid's streaming a movie from your networked drive, or you've got Battle.net downloading a new Overwatch patch, or .... you get the idea. Other processes (with network activity) can totally affect ping :)

So....network. :p

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    comon guys lets get this server full i would like to see how it fares with more then 24 ppl.

Server name:[EF]=Elite Fighters= 64 slots Get AAPGMOD

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png