AAPGMOD v1.0

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    They are defined in my source file but theyre currently getting stripped out on compile. I think I know what the problem is just wasnt aware it was happening untill i looked at the code in ue viewer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    I loaded 20 ppl yesterday with the files to play the server, we had 11 yesterday playing on my server which started showing fatigue at that number of players.

i9.xtr is going to help set up a dedicated server for us to full test if it's possible to play more tHan 12v12..

If anyone wants to help test please contact me, XTR also made a quick exe. that DL the files and extracts into location for you... great stuff

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    edited October 2016
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I loaded 20 ppl yesterday with the files to play the server, we had 11 yesterday playing on my server which started showing fatigue at that number of players.

i9.xtr is going to help set up a dedicated server for us to full test if it's possible to play more tHan 12v12..

If anyone wants to help test please contact me, XTR also made a quick exe. that DL the files and extracts into location for you... great stuff

What is the ping limit? Do you admit high pingers? Link to .exe pluz.
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    I think the ping limit is 250. you can download the files off the first page.
  • xtopherusxtopherus Posts: 71Player
    Server is up: 64.74.97.165:7778 - AAPG MOD 1.0

http://icenine.us/files/AAPGMODV1.0.rar
    I think the ping limit is 250. you can download the files off the first page.

Thanks! Much appreciated.
    Server is up: 64.74.97.165:7778 - AAPG MOD 1.0

http://icenine.us/files/AAPGMODV1.0.rar

When do you all play? It seems it its empty atm. Also mutator AAPGMOD says everything is set to false, so how is this different from a normal server?
    I will double check the server but its mainly a select few of ppl who play it during like 7-10PM EST. Since its a new/on going project, we are just now spreading the word but I have made a section on our forums http://icenine.us/forums/index.php/board,18.0.html . It will be a one stop shop for information as I get it and it will provide uncensorship discussion.
    So anyone tested if 24+ player works?
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 109Player
    Just reinstalled the whole server... i downloaded the file i uploaded. installed it to to my cookedpc, the servers cookedpc. then added the config to the config folder on the server and changed the commandline to add the mutator. Nothing else and it worked...

I don't know what to say..

Hello

So i finally had the time to troublshoot, a bit. And it turns out the mod only works on standatd ports 7778 ect, and since i was test running this on the same machine i used 7779 and so on so it wouldnt work.

""SAP=7790 /SGSP=7779 /SQP=27020 /INST=10 /voipport=8770""
    those dont work.

"SAP=7780 /SGSP=7778 /SQP=27015 /INST=10 /voipport=8765"
    these do.

Any chance you could change that to allow other ports?

Thank you

Jay

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
    Did you create port forwarding in your router for the following ports:

UDP 9987
    UDP 7778
    UDP 8765
    UDP 8778
    TCP/UDP 27000-27030

??

There was a write up I followed for it, Ill try to find it again soon

edited November 2016
    Did you create port forwarding in your router for the following ports:

UDP 9987
    UDP 7778
    UDP 8765
    UDP 8778
    TCP/UDP 27000-27030

??

There was a write up I followed for it, Ill try to find it again soon

Ofc I did. As I said before, the server appears in the aapg server browser that means the ports are correctly configured.

The thing is you cannot connect to it.
    If I change the ports back 7778 then I can connect.

Ps. I sometimes run an extra server on those ports and everything is fine. I only a added the aapg mod to the command line.

In effect the problem seems to be, that the mod only works on standard ports.

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    Pretty sure there will be a method for running the server exe for multiple servers on different ports, but I don't know enough about it. I can't think of any reason the Mod would require only one config, other than that it is presently misconfigured. Compare a multi server setup, and then add the Mod to it....I think....
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Pretty sure there will be a method for running the server exe for multiple servers on different ports, but I don't know enough about it. I can't think of any reason the Mod would require only one config, other than that it is presently misconfigured. Compare a multi server setup, and then add the Mod to it....I think....

I currently run a multi Sever setup and everything works fine!

If I add the aapg mod to the 7778 server command line it works if I add it to the second server command line wich is on 7779, it dosnt... .

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    Oh. Hmm....well. THAT is weird and outside what I know. Any idea if the Mod writes a config line anywhere?

I still think it should be do-able, but i have no idea where to start hacking...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Oh. Hmm....well. THAT is weird and outside what I know. Any idea if the Mod writes a config line anywhere?

I still think it should be do-able, but i have no idea where to start hacking...

yeah i started going through the code, but i cant see anything (wich dosnt mean much since i am a noob) .

I hope maybe =IK=Doba= can check it out.

but you can test it yourself. i posted the different port settings a few post back.

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
    Update: Our server is down atm, NFO is trying to screw us and we had to cancel our membership.. So... we can not host it anymore. =(
    edited November 2016
    UPDATE: I managed to get it running , it seems the problem was on my end so i aplogise for that.

If ppl are interested in testing out with 64 slots (that could be fun ) Let me know

Jay

[EF] =Elite Fighters=
    b_560_95_1.png
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 610Player
    edited November 2016
    Would like to try out breach 64 slot :)
    AAPG is good!
    [EF]=JAY= wrote: »
    UPDATE: I managed to get it running , it seems the problem was on my end so i aplogise for that.

If ppl are interested in testing out with 64 slots (that could be fun ) Let me know

Jay

Good to hear.. are you running a dedicated server of your own to be able to run 64slots?

the question is will it handle that many people.. mine started to show wear at 10 players