May Kill Compilation

Comments

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    a little teaser for my next one,redline with shotgun vs. NA ESL cup winners.

D6Xx66cl.jpg
    http://imgur.com/D6Xx66c
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    lmao you got issues.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• i9.unknowni9.unknown Posts: 38Player
    The high levels of logic used in this thread is amazing
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    When do you release the non-edited versions that shows the ownage of you? would love to see the bloopers & outtakes :)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited June 2015
    not that it's really different than what you see in the videos but tell me which one you want to see undedited(speed up or cut -music) and i'll upload it for you bam,month/minute /second/ if i still have it.
    btw the next one is gona be awesome.2 more days and i'll ask a mod to close this topic till then keep the requests,complaints and trolling up.
    so you promote breaking the forum rules?

edited June 2015
    so you promote breaking the forum rules?
    what forum rule am i breaking? is it like impersonating another forum user/player and making insulting trolling comments regarding his geographical place of origin, real life that you know ZERO about that i find personally funny :)
    Ill play the role of demon for this post.ED4A1989144BCD256C1CB3DF0347DC20D9BAEE09

I'd like to thank all my e-haters.
    My government for giving me welfare so I can play this game 24/7
    and of course my teammates.
    Oops and I forgot one thing since my name is Demon I would like thank the devil as well.

Sincerely,

Your #1 AAPG Player I got the highest honor!! To prove it! There should be no discussion here I Demon.eK (Euro Knt) am the best player in AAPG no matter what coast or country!

Feel free to contact me on twitter at #BadPlayersUnion

as it shows how desperate you are

edited June 2015
    make yourself usefull colts,tell me whos the nx guy talking in the video,you probably know
    we are looking for Timmeh hiding behind a second account haccuzing people,there are no records of him on ACI ever playing an ACI server with that account.

nevermind i found him.it's viral , ha ha ha
    Cvar SystemSettings FogVolumes ../../AAGame/Config/AAEngine.ini = FALSE
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    that .co2 voice? I dont recognize it.. def not any of the main nx players

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    To clarify -- that guy's not viraL from 2K2S, he's v!raL from ... .wn I guess?
    edited June 2015
    .wn[Juice] ,so never seen them before who are they AAwalkinglexikonPull .wn?
    Juice is V!ral?

=IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Juice is V!ral?
    no and yes,no not the 2k2s ,yes thats his most used name with a clan tag

I know its not 2k2s.viral .. im talking about wn... didnt know

LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL

• Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player

D6Xx66cl.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Are we all being trolled?

Either way, cup winners by forfeit cause there too scrub to play iog*

so the ???? are who? and nos and a pile of scrubs.

GJ .ek lords of the pub lmao. Wouldn't even waste the time of any of these main guys, I can gather a few 3rdID and 8-0 your guildlord [TOS Violation] xD

edited June 2015

D6Xx66cl.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Are we all being trolled?

Either way, cup winners by forfeit cause there too scrub to play iog*

so the ???? are who? and nos and a pile of scrubs.

GJ .ek lords of the pub lmao. Wouldn't even waste the time of any of these main guys, I can gather a few 3rdID and 8-0 your guildlord [TOS Violation] xD

calm down,it's just a video game played on the internet.no need for military cosplay on teamspeak about it platoon sergant from the public affairs office Matthew Breen
    oh and to see the 8-0 you should not ragequit in the 7th that is a bad example taken from your main teams.

As for your test cup.

like it or not they are the top of your pro comp now.
  • `no_longer_active'`no_longer_active' Posts: 30Player
    edited June 2015
    Den0m, now that you played and won 1 game against 1 nx member, and proven that you are better than all of the comp players combined by posting that 1 image, can you do me/this game a favor? Can you not play against newbies all day? Split your team up when you have, say, 5 ek members. You have made 2 of my personal friends quit the game when they were trying out the game. Furthermore, every game I see you play, I see you team stack against a team of honor 10s or less. If MUR wasn't there, you would have played against a team of newbies. Please stop this, you're killing the game. The reason I asked for a newbie server is because I want them to avoid you. Please, just stop.

In addition, you have a double standard. You troll/teamkill people all the time as evinced by your high friendly fire stats (which is basically higher than anyone's), but the one time someone does that to YOU, you try to ban them from every game, including AAPG, on the ACI forums.

4df4088e8903177d11a580a8828daab1.jpg
    91341b7b975caa3574ffcfdcfd0d17b8.jpg
    a8ff32e7d370bdbdd1cc9173205310ad.jpg
    7c37f5d599de39dd77dba30127297f80.jpg
    d7e0ba775e9a6ae75eeed0b087140186.jpg

• `no_longer_active'`no_longer_active' Posts: 30Player
    edited June 2015
    @Demon: Pub SS mean nothing, till you play in a match (you wont cause your terrible) keep posting your kill comps of all the garbage players you wreck.
    I agree.

The reason why I say this is the exact reason why you enjoy winning. Most new experienced players hate losing continuously. As seen by the screenshots, you keep teamstacking in 5 games straight. Just stop. When I visited my friends server, I saw this (see below). It really made me cringe...

You're killing the game you love. This is in RR so I just want to inspire you to stop this and try to help new players so that our game can continue to survive. Thank you! ^_^

729420abdb2ca7efbc75c32df0bd2b0b.jpg

edited June 2015
    if the newbies as you call them stay and want to play on the server while people like you go spec to take screenshts or rage quit after whining and insulting is not my fault.Should i switch server to make you happy?guess what.. and since when is friends playing together called stacking.If your pro fps friends quit after a couple of games because they didn't win right after installing they are probably not meant to play this game or any online fps for that matter.Everyone learns the hard way there are no shortcuts.If there are shortcuts they end up on a ban list.Just to be clear i never TKd someone in this game unless he deserved it and by that i mean atleast 4 competition players ghosting a match to win oh and this was a nice selective wall of text with screenshots twisting to support your argument.
This discussion has been closed.