May Kill Compilation

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2015
    This is soon gonna end in "No monthly kill compilations" threads anymore just like with the teamstacking threads.
  • sToney-sToney- Posts: 2Player
    You can barley post as it is now half the community is banned from posting here. They are killing the gam,e before they even release it. Because somebody posted a screenshot of owning dem2n after he post's video's and multiple ss's of team stacked pub's he won. Real great forum moderation you guy's got here singlre handedly killed your ownforum's/game. see ya on gotfrag.us
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    sToney- wrote: »
    You can barley post as it is now half the community is banned from posting here. They are killing the gam,e before they even release it. Because somebody posted a screenshot of owning dem2n after he post's video's and multiple ss's of team stacked pub's he won. Real great forum moderation you guy's got here singlre handedly killed your ownforum's/game. see ya on gotfrag.us

It's really wierd,when reading this post i instantly have a song in my ears...

AAPG is good!
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited June 2015
    goood gaaaame

you forgot to say this here

jP91Y5ml.jpg
    http://imgur.com/jP91Y5m

here you couldn't say it while you were bussy ragequitting in the fifth round

63zHHlLl.jpg
    http://imgur.com/63zHHlL

and atleast a dozen similar.

And then no idea what happened but you guys stopped comming all of sudden.Months passed and the ghosting,stalking and harassment started.

Lmfao can you make me look any better??? Both screenshots me and hyper do way better than you keep them coming. You clearly feel like a pub win is worth too much. Ill take my 26-7 and loss over your 24-14 and a win in a match that goes 8-7 anyday, but yah more screenshots please!
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited June 2015

This is so true. Sometimes less is more. One scorned & ostracized fan of AA is gonna talk bad about AA 100x more than a normal AA fan.

It's all in good fun... the mods need to read between the lines.. the game is competitive and so it seems we get a little sassy in the forums, but it's fun and keeps us coming back.

Review friends lists and battletracker.. you would see some of these guys you think are not getting along have been friends since AA 1 , rivalry creates great gaming moods... trust me we all love battling .EK our pretend villains.

Reality is we all respect Dem@ns hard work to get to where he is.. But he must be taken down a peg or two once in awhile :) or his head would explode. :o

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    These Americas Army egos doe.

It's really wierd,when reading this post i instantly have a song in my ears...

I think we have 6 fellows who live up to this video in the forums :wink:

********Bam4D********

• Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    edited June 2015
    Pub SS mean nothing, till you play in a match (you wont cause your terrible) keep posting your kill comps of all the garbage players you wreck. Probably the biggest smack-talk from the crappiest player I've seen (aa2-aa4) GG

EDIT: Wheres bam? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAA

edited June 2015
    I'm here are you not seeing me? lol gues if you're not can't answer this.

********Bam4D********

Pub SS mean nothing, till you play in a match (you wont cause your terrible) keep posting your kill comps of all the garbage players you wreck. Probably the biggest smack-talk from the crappiest player I've seen (aa2-aa4) GG

EDIT: Wheres bam? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAA
    Bam is hiding in the background! Must be troubling for the devs to read his posts.

Am i being messed with? o.0 if so wicked burn.,

********Bam4D********

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    Lmfao can you make me look any better??? Both screenshots me and hyper do way better than you keep them coming. You clearly feel like a pub win is worth too much. Ill take my 26-7 and loss over your 24-14 and a win in a match that goes 8-7 anyday, but yah more screenshots please!
    or a forfeit loss to a bunch of script kiddies in your tournament final.The torunament where you begged the pub clans to play or it wouldn't even exist.All i read are excuses from you maybe it's time to man up and take it as a grown up for a change.

p.s. thanks for bumping my topic,all the smack talk proves one thing to me,if people try to bring you down that means you are above them.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Please keep doing these kill compilations, so funny to read these threads even without bam.
    edited June 2015
    I didn't beg anyone to play I was not around when ESL was announced nor was I around when it started. Every single comeback you have for me its something that has nothing to do with me at all.

SgtScooby wrote: »
    These Americas Army egos doe.
    The correct term your looking for is "European Egos doe"

• SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    edited June 2015
    Because 'merica [mod edit - TOS violation]... :D Let's leave geography out of the forum shall we. Most of you have european blood anyway lol

What's with all the hate though. Dem@n is actually friendly in game. At least i've never seen otherwise myself.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    about 2 years ago we were even steam friends back then with colts we hanged out on the AAODaily ts as most of the competition players and clans did,one day colts commiekid and viral joined an SFO server i played on,colts was drunk the others did their we hate euros and foreigners,we are pro competition nobody should mess with us and murrica ,teamkill votekick trash talking trolling thing while he was amused by it till it went 7-0 and they had negative fragrates when they rage quit before the match ended to fake some stats as ususal.The rest is a case for Dr.Phil

edited June 2015
    LMFAO, me commie and viral down 7-0 in a pub these stories you come up with good god. This is the kicker too about your story! Matches back then were only best of 9 so first team to 5 won...Somehow we were down 7-0 but yah keep up with these funny stories demon :tired_face:

edited June 2015
    We may need to have a problem solving skills clinic.

********Bam4D********

• C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    about 2 years ago we were even steam friends back then with colts we hanged out on the AAODaily ts as most of the competition players and clans did,one day colts commiekid and viral joined an SFO server i played on,colts was drunk the others did their we hate euros and foreigners,we are pro competition nobody should mess with us and murrica ,teamkill votekick trash talking trolling thing while he was amused by it till it went 7-0 and they had negative fragrates when they rage quit before the match ended to fake some stats as ususal.The rest is a case for Dr.Phil

Yep they have been harassing you for a long time, lying about it and pretending to be something they're not which is honest decent people (at least in this game)
This discussion has been closed.