Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,181Player
    I'd make one entirely dark and the only time you can see (and see others) is when your firing from the muzzleflash :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    Really? LOL. That's neat! I've never figured out how to do a dark map.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,181Player
    OOOOOoooooooo.. I like! you guys should have a proper Halloween night where you only play dark or eerie types of maps. Could be good fun :)
    Really? LOL. That's neat! I've never figured out how to do a dark map.

It's easier than you might think, you just don't add any lighting (for pitch black) :lol: or if not entirely dark, only add lights where you want an area to be lit. Couple it with fog and you can get a pretty good night setting going, only problem is players will tend to crank up the gamma and brightness and completely destroy your intended environment.

I suppose good practice would be to take a map like bridge/harbor night and copy it's skybox/environ/lighting settings and adapt to suit your own needs.. That's what I used to do.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,562Beta Tester
    :( I don't know if I'll EVER get the hang of proper map making. Very nice to see what others come up with though!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 987Player
    got a sneak preview earlier , this is kool and spooky . nice 1 lobo