Australian Army

Gindungo_ANGGindungo_ANG Posts: 68Player

Comments

• DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 83Player
    Wait, just how stable is that thing? I imagine it would reduce sway but I don't see how it can reduce the kick of the weapon
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    Wait, just how stable is that thing? I imagine it would reduce sway but I don't see how it can reduce the kick of the weapon

As far I understood the video it is all about reducing the load on your arms. These rifles can be hard to support with your arms only for prolonged periods of time.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 610Player
    Do your workout you lazy b.......s :D
    AAPG is good!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    It separates the carrying loads from the stabilizing loads. So...the more muscle power saved from holding UP the weapon, the more can be used to STEADY it. Muscle fatigue plays a big part in the ability to accurately control the weapon, even for someone with a lot of strength. So, a strong person can be even MORE accurate than usual, and even someone less powerful can now do something much better than before.

Biggest issues with that kit would be whether it would get in the way/snag on stuff, and whether it would flag your position when you were trying to remain undiscovered for safety or strategic reasons.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.