.dc vs HPX

13»

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    It's one thing to cheat but a guy cheating then joining an anti-cheat group asking who of us he is pissing off with his skill just to get banned a few days later? Is there no shame nowadays? There is no reason to not be mad about someone like that being allowed to play.
  • [kT]GODominus[kT]GODominus Posts: 84Player
    Hipfire got messed up in one update and people never lost the mindset that it's unreliable even though it has gotten better. Put the crosshair on someones chest and hipfire at them and you're frequently better off than if you were aiming because you can strafe. (You only have to hit 4 bullets at most you know)

• [kT]B4DSEED[kT]B4DSEED Posts: 25Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    ya I doubt we suck at the game.. were the top % in this game and we know how crap hipfire works with its cone.

edit.. playing with hipfire all day today.. so far not as crap as ppl think. but random and I think thats the point

Yeah, it's random...but you can hipfire at fairly moderate range and still get results...
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    ya I doubt we suck at the game.. were the top % in this game and we know how crap hipfire works with its cone.

edit.. playing with hipfire all day today.. so far not as crap as ppl think. but random and I think thats the point

Obviously its not 100% accurate, but it really isnt as bad as people think. And thats what we (HPX) found out.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    It's one thing to cheat but a guy cheating then joining an anti-cheat group asking who of us he is pissing off with his skill just to get banned a few days later? Is there no shame nowadays? There is no reason to not be mad about someone like that being allowed to play.

Similiar to a story that happened to me a week ago, some people are just above insane.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited October 2016
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

right there is the problem.. be mad at the admin who lets that mentality join back to comp league.. cos the mentality will stay as long as he/she can get away with it
  • [BR]-djtal[BR]-djtal Posts: 22Player
    edited October 2016

• HPX.TexassHPX.Texass Posts: 7Player
    how bout to fix the hipfire issue we just take it out like we did supported position! xD
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    dc.fixed^ wrote: »
    Well it took me and Gambii about 15 of messing with the inis, after it was so called patched, to completely remove smoke from the game. So talk to the devs and tell them to step their game up cuz this is rediculus.

Please report this using the bug report form here: https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug
  • dc.fixed^dc.fixed^ Posts: 4Player
    Hahaha no, I am not doing your job for you. Please spend some quality time fixing the game not adding a bunch of broken features while ruining the basic aspects of the game. I mean AAPG beta was actually an acceptable game. But you devs destroyed it. Honestly look at yourselves look at how you took a game from being fairly popular to a handful of pub stars playing inner hospital all day. The few competitive players cant even articulate how the recoil works. Wake up and fix the game that all of us enjoyed at some point.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,571Player
    Hahaha no, I am not doing your job for you. Please spend some quality time fixing the game not adding a bunch of broken features while ruining the basic aspects of the game. I mean AAPG beta was actually an acceptable game. But you devs destroyed it. Honestly look at yourselves look at how you took a game from being fairly popular to a handful of pub stars playing inner hospital all day. The few competitive players cant even articulate how the recoil works. Wake up and fix the game that all of us enjoyed at some point.

[CLS]_SgtMac isn't a developer. If you could wrote about a bug here, you could bug report it too.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • dc.fixed^dc.fixed^ Posts: 4Player
    edited October 2016
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    [CLS]_SgtMac isn't a developer. If you could wrote about a bug here, you could bug report it too.

I understand he is not a dev he is classified as a moderator. But regardless I am telling you I do may want to support the devs in their work. Therefore I am not putting in a bug report. I have already explained my reasoning.
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    -Ner0- wrote: »

I understand he is not a dev he is classified as a moderator. But regardless I am telling you I do may want to support the devs in their work. Therefore I am not putting in a bug report. I have already explained my reasoning.

Attitudes like this do nothing to help the game.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,006Moderator
    You dont have to put in a bug report, but its kind of strange that you can find this issues with ease, but not operate a bug report form.
    Or are you one that find a exploit and keep it for your self?

ss_4_frankof.png