Time Played stats reset?

Anyone else lose the hours they have played since the end of Beta?

I had over 2 thousand hours in well over, and now it says I have 60?

I know I have more then 60 hours in the past few weeks lol
One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Hexae-[U|S|A]-Hexae Posts: 36Player
    On my side, time played in stats and also on steam profile page seems to be ok
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    edited September 2016
    Make sure you aren't looking at your closed beta stats / hours?
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 966Moderator
    1 hour= 1/24 day.

Your acc. says 60days= 1440 hours.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    frankof wrote: »
    1 hour= 1/24 day.

That's one weird way to calculate it, I like it.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
    edited September 2016
    TheTots wrote: »
    Make sure you aren't looking at your closed beta stats / hours?

I did check last night lol I thought even that would have been to high not low..
    1 hour= 1/24 day.

Ok I see it says Day's but this was not like this before.. And still is wrong.. About two weeks ago we were talking about our hours we had in game, at that time, I had over 2000 hours in, well over that.. I was on the first day Beta closed, and the full game rolled out, and I have been very active since.. Almost every day, outside of vacations... I know the stats are not the best lol but I know the hours if added up like you said, are still wrong.

I don't mean the addition in your answer are wrong, just I am certain I have much more time in then it shows..
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• KodenKoden Posts: 281Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    1 hour= 1/24 day.

That's one weird way to calculate it, I like it.

LOL, there are stats missing or not even updating at all, that must be the least odd yet wierd thing about the game stats at all! :chuffed:
    Derob6.jpg
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 966Moderator
    Ok I see it says Day's but this was not like this before.. And still is wrong.. About two weeks ago we were talking about our hours we had in game, at that time, I had over 2000 hours in, well over that.. I was on the first day Beta closed, and the full game rolled out, and I have been very active since.. Almost every day, outside of vacations... I know the stats are not the best lol but I know the hours if added up like you said, are still wrong.

I don't mean the addition in your answer are wrong, just I am certain I have much more time in then it shows..
    Exactly how this works out, i guess you have to ask the dev's/bug it :)
    You're a beta now,, oddity's gets bugged .
    (no, i dont want to be a jerk, but it might be an issue with stats tracking)

ss_4_frankof.png
    Well after talking to a few guys I probably was wrong about 2500 or so hours, I really thought that, but maybe close to 1500 is correct.. If our math is right!

But it did not say days before it said hours played..

I just had to do a background check on a guy and looking at his AAPG profile page his says hours played lol so I guess some of us have days and some have hours..

I like hours played verses the Day's one, it makes you look like you been only playing 60 days, not 60 x 24 hrs..

It's all good! I am not a stats freak, but I know a lot of people are..
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

edited September 2016
    It has always been like that. At a certain amount of hours (probably after 999 hours because of that extra digit), it will automatically convert into days.
    It has always been like that. At a certain amount of hours (probably after 999 hours because of that extra digit), it will automatically convert into days.

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing, But it is funny how it is worded, because it really seems as though it is saying you only played 60 Day lol!!

Which for me is not a big deal I can always remain a noob and get away with it!! :-)
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

edited September 2016
    It really depends on the person I guess, to me it's pretty clear that 60 days are a lot keeping in mind that it's 1/6 year of non-stop playing.
    Well I knew I played over 2000 hours lol here is a screen shot of my last log in, I forgot about that info in the top right corner of the screenshot..

So according to the one in my profile I have 1440 or so hours, but this is the actual hours played and what use to show up in my profile.. So something did change!!

images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/259344790747057445/E57221BCF6407D1F32763C49F8B7CF90F2D705D3/
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

No, your steam stats also include the time you had your launcher opened, the stats on the website are actual playtime.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    No, your steam stats also include the time you had your launcher opened, the stats on the website are actual playtime.

Yep.

Steam stats also would include time from during beta. Only the AAPG-hosted stats reset on release.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    edited September 2016
    Dev Doc told me it's only round time that counts, when clock is ticking.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    Ah ok, well I knew I seen over 2500 hrs, lol but it makes sense now..

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!