Gravity Free

-[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 767Administrator
I want to set up a no gravity on my server where you can run in the air and stop and shoot. Sort or like the MP Cheat Ghost where you can fly around and shoot. Anyone have any idea how to do this. I have changed my gravity and all it does is allow you to jump then decline at a slow pace to the ground and you are unable to shoot. Thank you!

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Gravity and ghost are two different things for starters. The mpcheat stuff is removed from the Public code, isn't it? Secondly, I believe there are ways to design low grav into maps. I don't know about server setups though.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 767Administrator
    Yes they are. I was hoping to get a no gravity though. Where you can run threw the air but not threw walls and shoot when you stop. But If a good setting for low gravity can be set then I can use that too.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,099Player
    edited September 2016
    Take a look at my physics volume in submarine base .
    Yes u can set zero gravity . I have negative gravity to suspend players in a water like environment .
    Be aware it will act slightly different in a server . So test your settings in game so u can make adjustments .
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Ask Wolvy. He told me he had experimented with this stuff.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Yep, I'd agree with Muzza.. Physics volumes are a good way of going about it. Although shooting while suspended in the air is something I've not been able to do.. it's pretty much in the game that if your not grounded, you can't shoot.. but as for anything, I'm sure there will be some way around the limitations :mrgreen:

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.