Looking for a team (Neur0tic__)

[1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
edited July 2016 in Units (Clans)
Ohhey there. Just looking for an active competitive team, maybe one that is wanting too or already has competed before. Can work well with just about anyone, and can help with overall team strategy. Still kinda new'ish to overall positions and callouts, etc. But can hold my own and do some damage when I get comfortable

So yeah let me know, in my mid 20s, manager and work a lot, respectable team and players would be ideal, Steam is Neurotic2007
Thanks!

Comments

• -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    Steam?
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 369Beta Tester
    edited July 2016
    Hop over on our server if your interested, we are a new clan just over 4 months old.. Looking to start a comp squad, we have some members already to get into the next round of competition...

usaclan.net

You can see the server info in my signature!! Good luck, and happy gaming!!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• [1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
    Steam?

Apologies,

Steam is Neurotic2007
  • [1%R]Neur0tic__[1%R]Neur0tic__ Posts: 9Player
    Hop over on our server if your interested, we are a new clan just over 4 months old.. Looking to start a comp squad, we have some members already to get into the next round of competition...

usaclan.net

You can see the server info in my signature!! Good luck, and happy gaming!!

Thank you for the info Danny! I have played with a few of your guys before, I will come hangout on TS when im free to play around and see what yall are about
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    Looking to start a comp squad

GL with that

• -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 369Beta Tester
    Sure, your welcome anytine,

Thanks cialone, I wont be getting killed Ill let the other members do that lmao!!!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!