I BLUESKYLIMITED I Server searching 4 players

-=MEDIC=--=MEDIC=- Posts: 9Player
edited July 2016 in Units (Clans)
Welcome

I BLUESKYLIMITED I Server is searching for players and Server Admins.
We need players to help us make that server full, for those who decide to help are free admin slots.

*ADMIN REQUIREMENTS
1.Older responsible players.

There is no clan rules or any stupid rules so everyone are welcome there, just feel free and have fun.Thx 4 Support.

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,376Player
    No rules and free admin should be a laugh.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    It says "older responsible players" although that is stupid as well. Age doesn't equal responsibility.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 726Player
    Is IMF close friends of TGA, the rules are basically the same... I don't even know if I should have reported that server because of something they did to me, I know it's their own property, their server, but that was insane.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -=MEDIC=--=MEDIC=- Posts: 9Player
    edited July 2016
    1.Now i remember why i hate people, how kids can be responsible? ,,Older means responsible." (in most of cases XD ).

2.No...First of all =IMF= have nothing to do here or even me.We are not close with TGA we was never close and we never will becose i am too old to play in clans and all that stuff for kids.(And as you see i cant remove that tag becose there is no options to do that.)

Can i ask what TGA did to you?... Last night i was playing there and i didnt have any problems there...Is some TGA members are not old IMS? By the way i am wondering what happen with that clan...?

Well Arkeiro if i can give u advice...Long time ago i was treated also not nice in one of clans without any reason only becose i asked for admin rights and i was kicked out...and now i see that people and i coud act same but what is the point...People feel strong in mouth in virtual world but when you meet them on street they act in difrent way...:)

P.S And there is no rules like dont speak chinse, only english itp. (of course noone like cheaters,and insult so thats all.)

DOOLTON! Make your own topic and post your c**p there...Comprende...Comprendo?...Intende...Intendo...? XD (Now i know why u have so many posts if u posting without reasons.)

Greetings G

Your funny =)
    Thanks for giving me extra post.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 726Player
    It's your server, you are free to do whatever you wish, I think theres very few rules for private servers to respect for AAPG. I just don't like the idea of you giving Admin rights to unknown people because it will most likely happen to use their power wrong.
    About TGA, what happened in a short story. I joined their server, found a hacker in there reported him, and I am the one who gets kicked/banned + insulted by the TGA staff. I just hope your server doesnt come this way.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited July 2016
    No m8 and belive me... i see your point becose i think same.But that ADMIN Rights are only Temporary for test and most of time someone is watching if they act properly if they do they keep if not we just remove admin permission.We always look for greater good of players...belive me i am one of first players in AA this started 15 years ago in AA1 i meet many clans and i know that kids with ADMIN rights will make only problems becose they are exicted of power.
    We dont have problems with anyone and everyone are welcome even u doolton XD...only hackers not XD
    Later guys thx 4 your posts

edited July 2016
    Thank you =) But I think I will stick to my own servers =)

edited July 2016
    Still -SD- Team is Welcome...btw i was playing your Server last days and it was cool but same here i try to avoid other servers as well becose on other servers there is ,MUCH too many rules to follow and its...hard to remember most of them...
    Greetings and Thank u G

MOD EDIT: STOP PUTTING GIANT GIFS AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POSTS
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Usually the rules are all around being a decent human being, should be too hard to remember how to behave. Never had problems with following rules on private servers.