Craziest bug ever

2»

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,125Player
    So I set up a LAN server, go run around the map, and no errors. How is it only that these errors exist online?
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    No idea. I was hoping it was similar to this bizarre issue from the past ( http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/4421/gravity-grenade ), but no dice.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I'm going to jump into it in the editor and take a look. First of all, there should be no Physics Volumes unless you put them there on purpose.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    What's strange is that I tried to create a server online (rather than LAN) and no issues either... but I haven't tried it with other people.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 645Player
    this was a template map you used to build from ? or built from scratch ?

i had an issue with an old map which was fine until a patch, after the patch there was 1 patch of landscape/terrain which people would fall through ,

also when you do a build do you do build all ?
    edited July 2016
    I used a prior map as the template, and yes, i always do build all.

Anyway, I tested it on two separate servers recently with a few people and there were no issues. Haven't seen it in Beer Me in a few days, so i have no idea if the issue is only showing up on that server.