You know you've been playing too much AAPG when...

124»

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    "If someone gets the impression" and I'm pretty sure that happened already :)
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited July 2015
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    "If someone gets the impression" and I'm pretty sure that happened already :)

well yes flat might come up with the idea of our evil plan to plot this trickery circumstance ( a ban from april to be lifted at the end of summer of love) to actually make you look clean?

Darn...you might actually be right about this. :)

PS: demon stop posting videos not available in Germany.. you gotta love GEMA :)
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    youtube doesn't want to hurt your feeling,i want to.

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    you are D man :) "just do it"
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited July 2015
    don't feel like arguing today,gona sit back and enjoy the show.

ZdQJ6rw.gif
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited July 2015
    Post 444 :)

You know you've been playing too much AAPG when...

You wake up to read 20+ new off topic forum posts, that were not there the night before.. from players who have evidently been playing too much AAPG, then realizing you could easily post in reply.. but thinking "do I want to be a part of the problem?" then thinking nah.. lets see how long it takes for a moderator to lock it and watch another good thread, go down the pan. Which that then makes a disgruntled person make another thread asking why the topic was locked and/or why his posts removed :lol:

Then.. after properly waking up.. it dawns on you, not only is the topic posted in R&R, that a developer likes a bit of trash talking, so you don't actually know what the heck is going to happen from this point on, but one things for sure, you will be entertained for as long as it lasts :mrgreen:

Perhaps it should be.. "You know you've been spending too much time on the AAPG forums when..." :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

This discussion has been closed.