You know you've been playing too much AAPG when...

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    When you spend daily 9 hours in the game to get to the highest honor and another 9 hours on different forums talking and moaning about the game, murricans and other stuff no one understands, and when you finally fell asleep dream of this 24/7

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    When you want to play.. but real life gets in the way.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited July 2015
    Dev approving trashtalking, there you go people.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Dev approving ****talking, there you go people.

Everyone loves a bit of trash talking
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

When you have stalkers that follow and team kill you on every server you join..

Or when you get so mad over a ban that you start threatening ppl in real life..

amusing :)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Tots turned 30 today..don't drink and post

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Tots turned 30 today..don't drink and post
    Some say his rhino grows one horn per decade
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player

Lol,plz drop a name of that deadly threat,im curious. :)
    Anyway,i guess if YOU force player "to visit you at home and play on your pc" just to get a ban on 1 of the thousands inner server lifted....then you should take a "real life threat" as a man and not cry in a forum.

Amusing :)
    AAPG is good!

Anyway,i guess if YOU force player "to visit you at home and play on your pc" just to get a ban on 1 of the thousands inner server lifted....then you should take a "real life threat" as a man and not cry in a forum.

The threat is in the facebook group if you are interested in reading about 500 comments.
    Its too hot to scan fb right now.
    AAPG is good!
    About to drop some nice thunderstorm in Hanover.

Just search for this in the 400 comment post, that's where it started "so who threatened you in real life because you banned him"
    Lolz,i see :) Missed a few hundreds post the last 8 hours....
    AAPG is good!

LoL you must really share the same gene pool (with whom you know) to come up with this kinda argument. No one forces anyone to do anything.. If someone complains about being banned from the majority of private servers in Europe and so many ppl are somewhat convinced it could be fault play, that person might be interested to prove the rumors wrong. I actually offered him a chance to disprove this rumors for once and for all by documenting everything. And at all points our conversation were in civilized tone ( but some other players like to make it their business in a less civilized tone like yourself)

So I know your brain couldn't wrap around this, but the tos violation we are talking about couldn't be proven by video recording, specially not with the current spectate mode problems. (just google CS:GO comp scandal with dll injection via steam)

Top of that, as you said... 1 of the 1000 servers (340 or so to be precise)... no one has to bother with anything if they do not want to.. but seems like the said player (i hope) is genuinely interested to prove the rumors wrong (and the rumors were since AA3 or before I touched AAPG.) So i guess he is not doing it for my beautiful eyes
    I actually offered him a chance to disprove this rumors for once and for all

<3 :D

AAPG is good!

LoL you must really share the same gene pool (with whom you know) to come up with this kinda argument. No one forces anyone to do anything.. If someone complains about being banned from the majority of private servers in Europe and so many ppl are somewhat convinced it could be fault play, that person might be interested to prove the rumors wrong. I actually offered him a chance to disprove this rumors for once and for all by documenting everything. And at all points our conversation were in civilized tone ( but some other players like to make it their business in a less civilized tone like yourself)

So I know your brain couldn't wrap around this, but the tos violation we are talking about couldn't be proven by video recording, specially not with the current spectate mode problems. (just google CS:GO comp scandal with dll injection via steam)

Top of that, as you said... 1 of the 1000 servers (340 or so to be precise)... no one has to bother with anything if they do not want to.. but seems like the said player (i hope) is genuinely interested to prove the rumors wrong (and the rumors were since AA3 or before I touched AAPG.) So i guess he is not doing it for my beautiful eyes

I hope you are aware that me playing on your pc will not prove anything to anyone else but you.
    But hes a 20euro headadmin AND member of ACI.If he says its ok - THEN ITS OK!! KK??!!
    AAPG is good!
    edited July 2015
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

I hope you are aware that me playing on your pc will not prove anything to anyone else but you.

not so much true.. cos if you can post the video as I will and it shows a sceptic proving your real skill.. I know at least 5 servers your ban will be removed.

So whats your take in it? Just wanna prove me wrong?

EDIT: and necabo.. is it not true about the rumors and you are actually suffering being stigmatized like this?
    edited July 2015
    I actually offered him a chance to disprove this rumors for once and for all

<3 :D

yep taking 1 sentence out from a long reasonable post just to make them look bad is the folks sport in this forum. i got it :) and you are the best sportsman in this department flat :D

but now of course your false claim above "ME FORCING someone.... etc etc" is faded out in the background.. :)
    Once anyone gets the impression of us being friends the credibility is gone. Also I doubt there are 5 servers I would get unbanned from.
    edited July 2015
    Well you can doubt but its true.. and we are not friends yet.. We are talking civilized, cos non of us proved the other one wrong.. and I never talked rude to you.. as you didn't to me regardless of circumstances.. for that I respect you far more than some other wannabe comp player who only talks trash but has nothing to offer to the table (hi flat)
This discussion has been closed.