You know you've been playing too much AAPG when...

Comments

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    When the SFO server high pingers deliver a better match and became better players after recieving intense daily elite training from some of the best players in this game compared to the competition players who set themselves on a piedestral on this forum but can't keep a positive fragrate in a pub match even with m24 scoped m14 sniper guns that they argue against beeing too overpowered and easy to use, you know you have seen it all.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    When you imagine the fact of a demon after he makes his post

BladePearl.jpg

When

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    When you imagine the fact of a demon after he makes his post

BladePearl.jpg

When

FAKE
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    edited June 2015
    Funny picture,i went to play on your clan server this weekend looking for you 3d platoon sergeant public affairs officer Matthew Breen,guess what happened.
    Made 6 of your clan members ragequit your own server at once,that was really funny.You military cosplay clans are always making people laugh one way or another.
    requesting permission to speak sir,
    sir yes sir,
    requesting permission to ragequit sir,
    permission granted soldier.

Next thing that happened was a really strange feeling came all over me all of a sudden,something i never felt before in this game,think even in Canadian it's called pity.
  • Frig!d..Frig!d.. Posts: 41Player
    Funny picture,i went to play on your clan server this weekend looking for you 3d platoon sergeant public affairs officer Matthew Breen,guess what happened.
    Made 6 of your clan members ragequit your own server at once,that was really funny.You military cosplay clans are always making people laugh one way or another.
    sir yes sir,

Next thing that happened was a really strange feeling came all over me all of a sudden,something i never felt before in this game,think even in Canadian it's called pity.

D-d-d-daaaang
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2015
    Really wanna play Breen one day so I can add to this useful discussion :) Was great playing some other comp guys recently already.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    sir yes sir,

You made some 3rdID guys ragequite wow! Impressive.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited June 2015
    sir yes sir,

You made some 3rdID guys ragequite wow! Impressive.
    Yea on their own clan server,since 3D platoon sergeant public affairs officer Matthew Breen got my hopes up with all his cheeky forum posts giving me the impression to have what it takes,that i havent seen before with all my hours played in this game ,after many sleepless nights gathered all my strength and prepared mentally for a traumatizing experience while looking forward to play him and his clan.
    Have an idea,why don't you bring him along the next time you come to entertain me,we are always looking out for fresh faces in Canada's Got Talent if not somwhere else we will fit him in the stand up comedy category along with you.

So far only Hyper and underwear passed the auditions in the AAPG category.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Why don't you come entertain us on 6v6 I know one ek. member did the other day.. he didn't stay long, his KD was suffering to say the least.

That 12v12 pub.. was the most boring ive played in a long time, I've never seen so many players sitting back that far on downtown before.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    You know you've played AA too long when 12v12 pubbers think random pubs are more more important than matches

edited June 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    You know you've played AA too long when 12v12 pubbers think random pubs are more more important than matches
    roses are red the sky is blue,match is a match,winnings winning.comedians are funny.
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Why don't you come entertain us on 6v6 I know one ek. member did the other day.. he didn't stay long, his KD was suffering to say the least.
    did that,was kicked from your server.
    I highly doubt you were kicked from my server.. if so just tell me who it was.. or I'll just go ahead and tell midnight on my own.

A pub is not a match .. in a pub I wanna have reckless fun running around..a match is not as random as a 12v12 pub..

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    He take pubs so serious, his team of 5 or more will sit back and try as hard as they can when i join a server meanwhile it will be just me and hyper usually just having fun not calling much stuff out on comms and ill just be rushing every where. How about you come get your 6 ek guys I get 6 guys we go and do a 6v6 pub on a 6v6 server lets see how well that goes for you ha.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    He take pubs so serious, his team of 5 or more will sit back and try as hard as they can when i join a server meanwhile it will be just me and hyper usually just having fun not calling much stuff out on comms and ill just be rushing every where. How about you come get your 6 ek guys I get 6 guys we go and do a 6v6 pub on a 6v6 server lets see how well that goes for you ha.

I'd watch that! Please somebody stream it if it ever happens :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Good wan Hungary Terri! I'm sure when my guys log 8 hrs a day on something other than there job (it's what people do to earn money) they'll stick around and hang with the big D. Till then they'll let you play. I wasn't there and haven't made it on your videos so why you still talking ahah! .ek will forever go down as the joke squad so keep playing man!

XPDM0VXl.png
    Good wan Hungary Terri! I'm sure when my guys log 8 hrs a day on something other than there job (it's what people do to earn money) they'll stick around and hang with the big D. Till then they'll let you play. I wasn't there and haven't made it on your videos so why you still talking ahah! .ek will forever go down as the joke squad so keep playing man!

Skpx107l.png
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Necabo wrote: »
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    When you go to sleep and dream about a new strategy to run the flag on Inner Hospital.

People call me a troll for bugging it in the ceiling just so noone can run it. God I hate flag runners.

I didn't know you could do that...
    googley avatar aapg

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Necabo wrote: »
    When you go to sleep and dream about a new strategy to run the flag on Inner Hospital.

People call me a troll for bugging it in the ceiling just so noone can run it. God I hate flag runners.

I didn't know you could do that...

Well, sadly you can still get the flag if you know how it works :/
  • =IK=montana!=IK=montana! Posts: 34Player
    When you say "LOL" instead of actually laughing out loud. :/
    Ignorance allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have. - James Baldwin
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    When after 2 years beta fighting in here feels like a new map :D
    AAPG is good!
This discussion has been closed.