Hardcore mode

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
Ok question, if we put up another server for comp, and we set it for hard core mode, in the ini file, are there any other settings needing to be edited?

I never put up a hard core mode server so not sure if hardcore being enacted is all you need to do, or do we edit the head shot, bleed out, supported position, revive, any of those need to be adjusted as well??

Thanks from the office of the server noob!!! :3
One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 763Administrator
    I would ask in Esports or http://www.fgnleague.com/ but for what I know you take of things like revive on head shot, spot enemy, 1 revive, play as classes no open guns. But I'm not that sure.
  • -=Pvt.Paula=--=Pvt.Paula=- Posts: 15Player
    edited July 2016
    1. Minimal HUD (no crosshairs, 3D team markers , no shot markers, no messages or showing number of players still in)
    2. head shots take you out for the round o:) B) ^^no medical help symbols from across the map
    3. one revive for body shots and no revive on headshot.more lethal,more challenging, more about the immersive experience.
    4. you really have to stick with your teammates, lay down suppressive fire, ID your targets before you fire, go slow, focus on the objective, use VOIP to coordinate. =)

:3 This is the small team tactical gameplay without the training wheels. :p
    "You can invest in a thing your whole HEART and your whole passion, to make sure its like "idiot proof" and the next day you will get bashed from karma: karma invented and developed a better idiot."

banner_560x95.png
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
    Thanks Paula!!!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!