Game Update Notes (30 June 2016)

Comments

• =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    I've never had a problem killing anyone quick peeking.. nor have I had a problem getting wrecked during my own quick peeks.. If it isn't broken don't fix it :dizzy:

Ditto

I wasn't even aware that people were asking for this change...? Very random.

I've also never experienced the issue that the Devs are referring to, in which someone quick peeks and shoots without me seeing them.
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    The quick lean was the counter to the supported position laser beams. Finally get rid of supported and I'll be ok with the slower peeks.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    The quick lean was the counter to the supported position laser beams. Finally get rid of supported and I'll be ok with the slower peeks.

This. Supported is even more OP now.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 500Player
    Now this is something we might can all get behind.
  • =IK=El.Jefe=IK=El.Jefe Posts: 72Player
    No one has mentioned the weapon kit issue. It is annoying that you have to swap your weapon kit back and forth when you go from VIP to regular soldier. Can we please have pre assigned weapon kits. At least let the game remember your weapon preference for each class from match to match. Preferred selector switch position would be cool too.
    Login still doesn't work...It only lasts until you restart your PC. lel
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    What do you mean "lasts?" It's not supposed to save .... is it?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Foutre?!Foutre?! Posts: 713Player
    CaterP wrote: »
    Is there not a way to restrict new players from being the VIP, i mean they need to level first to even be able to scream hoaah all over the place. Why not do the same for VIP so they gain a bit more experience with the game so we don't have VIP's that just walk around or disconnect because they didn't want to be the VIP.

This is something we had planned to do but had issues with at the last moment and we had to cut it. We plan to have the level requirement in with the next update.

Oh goodyyy. That would be really appreciated, eta on next update? :lol:
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    What do you mean "lasts?" It's not supposed to save .... is it?
    It lasted indefinitely until the update before this for me...Hence "Save login information" and "Login automatically", which would be pointless otherwise. Now it removes your password whenever you turn your PC off. This started last update, only then it would remove it every time you closed the game.
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 141Player
    i can confirm this
    "Login still doesn't work...It only lasts until you restart your PC"
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    I've never had a problem killing anyone quick peeking.. nor have I had a problem getting wrecked during my own quick peeks.. If it isn't broken don't fix it :dizzy:

Ditto

I wasn't even aware that people were asking for this change...? Very random.

I've also never experienced the issue that the Devs are referring to, in which someone quick peeks and shoots without me seeing them.

Exactly.

And BadAzz's comment +1.

And the login issue's aren't resolved.
    Okay. That's kind of what I thought you meant.

It is designed not to save anymore, and I find the "save login info" thing kind of confusing.

What login issues are you guys trying to resolve? Not being able to login, or not saving info? (see above)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited July 2016
    Is this how you do the new update? LOL

20160701164749_1.jpg
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    I know them question answers make no sense, which answers are A and B?! :lol:

It's no wonder I keep getting them wrong.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

It is designed not to save anymore, and I find the "save login info" thing kind of confusing.

What login issues are you guys trying to resolve? Not being able to login, or not saving info? (see above)
    Why is it designed that way now? That's incredibly inconvenient.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player

Before the previous update password was always saved. Now I have to write password every day. This have been mentioned by players many times, but no response from Dev's.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Yep. Your email gets saved but your password is left blank every time you load.
    googley avatar aapg

Yes. Not anything I can comment further on, of course. I personally liked when it saved, but it is what it is.

: shrug :

______

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    I don't think it was intended, it wasn't in the release notes.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • =R*C=raVe=R*C=raVe Posts: 8Player
    Concerning the auto login issue, are the majority of people able to login automatically?
    I have the problem described above too, and have to type my password in every time I want to load AA:PG. even tough I have the save password and Auto Login boxes ticked.

Where and how does the auto login work, is it a registry entry or an encrypted file? Maybe it's a read only file that is the problem.

In my mind this is a very basic issue that shouldn't have happened in the first place... very basic!