aqii -Picking up a competitive squad

aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
edited June 2016 in Units (Clans)
aqii is a semi-pro team that started in the game CS:GO. We have done very well and placed high at many tournaments and won lots of prizes and $. We are one of the best semi-pro CS:GO teams out there. We are looking to pick up a squad of 5-7 players for our AA side. We realize AA:PG is inching closer and closer to a better game and we want to dive in before it's too late! I myself have played the AA series since 2.0 and enjoyed every bit. With 7k hours on all of AA Games and most on the competitive scene I know this is the right choice. Visit our site at: http://www.teamaqii.wordpress.com for more information. The site is currently in the making so bear with us. If you are interested reply below here with your steam profile link. If you want to voice chat with us hop on our Discord Server! Our IP is:
https://discord.gg/0147uA7ySOpGgVXmD

Only Requirements-
1. Microphone
2. Mature
3. Above 14-15
4. Have Decent Skill
5. Have Some Knowledge of Maps

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    aqii.2pice wrote: »
    We realize AA:PG is inching closer and closer to a better game and we want to dive in before it's too late!

If only.. Good luck though!
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Don't worry about this guy he posts on everything. You got all summer to pick up players before the next 'league' starts

• aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
    Oh Gronnix, I already know haha, Got 1 down 5 to go :D. Necabo I understand your SSK was the best but man they're time is over :D, haha just messing with ya!
    Your post sounded very enthusiastic and your team like something serious with expectations of aapg comp growing so I just wanted to offer you a more realistic assessment of someone who has played comp for quite a while. Don't get me wrong, it has been a fun experience working my way up but if you are looking for something as serious as you have with your csgo team I can't recommend aapg for various reasons.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I take it you're an EU clan

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Necabo I have 2,500 hours on this game :P. I think this game has something, if not the much something small, but it does have something. I left AA:PG yes 2 months ago because it was kinda boring and DEAD, but i'm back 2 months later. There is a new league FGN, and TWL is starting up but I know it's not a lot but something is there. So I mean Doba is telling me it's aight, Necabo is telling me the opposite, gron is telling me it's right.............the forums are still the same when I come back to AA!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,181Player
    edited June 2016
    Listen to your own feelings about the game.. they are what matter. Whats good for one is not necessarily good for another, if you like.. then you like regardless of other peoples opinions :+1:

I think CS sucks.. but I'm sure millions would disagree.

Good luck with your search.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    Good luck, we need more teams!

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    So I mean Doba is telling me it's aight, Necabo is telling..

What.. I asked if you're NA or EU. I didn't say anything about it being good lol

I haven't touched it in weeks since comp ended.. booooring

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    I feel like you didn't understand me either. Your initial post sounded like you were new to AAPG trying to get into some rather serious comp and compared to the CSGO comp it's a joke, that's all. Since you know the game you obviously know what you are up to, so good luck with that.
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    More teams with only 5 (6) players would be great to increased the amount of teams (whish full thinking, I know)
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    I feel like you didn't understand me either. Your initial post sounded like you were new to AAPG trying to get into some rather serious comp and compared to the CSGO comp it's a joke, that's all. Since you know the game you obviously know what you are up to, so good luck with that.

Nobody cares to try and understand you. Your comparing AAPG to CSGO, nothing to understand.

Another note: If SSK was 'the best' in eu it's more tragic over there than I thought

aqii is a semi-pro team that started in the game CS:GO. We have done very well and placed high at many tournaments and won lots of prizes and $. We are one of the best semi-pro CS:GO teams out there. We are looking to pick up a squad of 5-7 players for our AA side. We realize AA:PG is inching closer and closer to a better game and we want to dive in before it's too late!

I'll give you this hint, maybe you can find out why I was talking about CS:GO but your reading comprehension seems to be on par with your grammar.

No need to discuss SSK and EU comp with you here, you must be a new player so you can't know.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    .dc-gRon^ wrote: »

Nobody cares to try and understand you. Your comparing AAPG to CSGO, nothing to understand.

Another note: If SSK was 'the best' in eu it's more tragic over there than I thought

Idk whats the point you are trying to make. But the EU comp side has always been way more interesting than NA. And SSK was no doubt the best AAPG team recently. Good luck doing better "great dc". So far you failing.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    aqii is a semi-pro team that started in the game CS:GO. We have done very well and placed high at many tournaments and won lots of prizes and $. We are one of the best semi-pro CS:GO teams out there. We are looking to pick up a squad of 5-7 players for our AA side. We realize AA:PG is inching closer and closer to a better game and we want to dive in before it's too late!

I'll give you this hint, maybe you can find out why I was talking about CS:GO but your reading comprehension seems to be on par with your grammar.

No need to discuss SSK and EU comp with you here, you must be a new player so you can't know.

Listen to this kid LOL

Allow me to bring you up to speed as I don't think your understanding. We don't care what your saying. At all.

Thanks!

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    .dc-gRon^ wrote: »
    We don't care what your saying. At all.

Thanks!

You're

You do not speak for the rest of NA.

@aqii.2pice Best of luck!

Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
    edited June 2016
    There's Dragon with the famous english lesson. Wasn't speaking for NA, you should join SSK they need another airhead.

Thanks Dragon! Jeez.....wonder why this game is not getting big as fast as it should be, this community can't discuss 1 thing without arguing..that's my opinion, don't roast me if i'm wrong.
    Were keeping your thread at the top ;)

• PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    Thanks Dragon! Jeez.....wonder why this game is not getting big as fast as it should be, this community can't discuss 1 thing without arguing..that's my opinion, don't roast me if i'm wrong.

I do not think this is very representative of the community. I find AAPG to be actually a lot more respectful than other online games.