Map Obj troubles

I was helping out a friend with a map he set it to shoot house now were trying to set it for objective and the other team wins right at the start of the round I need help fixing it so that both teams spawn in and we can play the match pls someone help

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    As far as I know, shoot houses can't be set to two player. That might have changed.

I always though a co op shoot house would be cool!!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ^}RoadRage{^^}RoadRage{^ Posts: 9Player
    so how do you change that just through world info perhaps need input... there has to be away to change the map type
    Yep, it's the settings in View > World Properties > Mission Info that does it, plus what you set up in the Objective Editor, but I recall discussions about this before. I don't know if ANYONE has got a two player shoot house to work. Keep us posted!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 642Player
    maybe change game type in world info ,should be aa veteran and pie the same
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    edited June 2016
    If its setup as a shoothouse (usually by means of starting one in the Basic Editor) you will have to add new world properties, here's a pic..

2hsbxx2.jpg

First you click on the blue icon next to my map info.. then add AAMapInfo (both circled) then fill in the rest of your map details.

I don't think the map will work in multiplayer without changing all that up. I once adapted a map from a multiplayer map to a shoothouse by opposite means, so its definitely the correct way of going about it :+1:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,438Player

gKQ6BB2.png
    Oh. This is what happens when I try to post after mapping for 14 hours.

I see NOW .... he's not trying to create a shoothouse. My bad!!!!

:-1:
    ______