ROE settings on official servers?

n1]CeparSo^n1]CeparSo^ Posts: 60Player
Hey players and DEV´s,

just a simple question did they changed something in official serversettings? I got kicked after my live nade explode and killed a teammate who tried to pick me up.

I didnt killed or injured a teammate before that round in the match, so why the kick?

It was Official BDX Fra11

Ty for reply

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited June 2016
    Your lucky.. Once upon a time you'd be thrown in jail, listening to a harmonica, for that kinda thing :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2016
    As stupid as it sounds you probably hit that poor guys head with it, headshots get you slain/kicked faster apparently (not sure about this but seemed like it) and people seem to know about it. Just had some guy today insulting me for not picking him up in an uncleared area. Next round he shot me multiple times in the feet without any punishment whatsoever. I headshot him once, slain.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 597Beta Tester
    I'm just guessing here, I don't know how the system exactly works. Headshots are probably worse, because you can deal over 100 damage easily. An M4 up close does ~160 DMG to the head. If (IF!) the system counts it as 160 instead of 100, it can get you kicked a lot faster. (Comparison: 160 DMG is about 5-6 upper body shots.)

What I know, is that friendly fire early in the round is punished a LOT more.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    Perhaps there was also another player around the general area that may have took some damage from the blast too..

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
    [Gen]Adzic Your lucky.. Once upon a time you'd be thrown in jail, listening to a harmonica, for that kinda thing :lol:

015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
    edited June 2016
    Anyone remember this little nugget.. 8 months ago?
    TheTots wrote: »
    Perhaps it will come with some sort of, oh I don't know, military jail? There's a name for it but I just can't remember >:) it

Source - http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/comment/21697/#Comment_21697

I'm seriously considering breaking out my old Leavenworth sig.