[RELEASE] [WIP] Kudzu_Town Ambush

Hi All

I've made this map called Kudzu_Town_Ambush and now i'm bringing it up Again for gameplay testing

It's a take and hold map and the storyline is as follows:

Insurgents has captured this little Town called Kudzu Town and they have taken many people as theyre prisoners. Therefore Allied Forces are deployed to this town to find and release the prisoners which are located in 4 seperate buildings and if necessary take out all enemys that comes in theyre way......

If u have ideas to another storyline or have bugs or suggestions just put a pm or reply back here...

Steam Workshop Url: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694021382

All 4 occupy objectives are working properly now also fixed some lightning issues and made supported positions on the roof tops and in all Buildings Windows now also added some Reverbs Sounds so u have the feeling of firing inside or outside and sound effects also added on air vents Well's and the swimming Ducks plz enjoy...

Regards

=[SK]=MooZe^CL

5.199.133.69:7778

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    edited June 2016
    Swimming ducks? Cool! :+1:

I looked at your Steam pictures. How is the gameplay going with four objectives? People seem to get confused so easily these days. :p Is it actually BDX or does Steam just label it that way?

I like the look that the vines give to the buildings!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • *(-ScV-)*V1P3R*(-ScV-)*V1P3R Posts: 112Player
    Hi Keebler

Thx for the comments and yes it is BDX 6vs6

Regards

=[SK]=MooZe^CL
    Hi all just wanted to say that the map is updated i have totally redone both Exterior and Interior materials on Buildings and all 4 occupy Obj. are working properly now......Lot's of new screenies added to my workshop page so plz go look at my workshop for Kudzu_Town_Ambush

Regards

=[SK]=MooZe^CL
    edited June 2016
    Once Again i updated the map here is what i've made:

1. Random Spawn Points both sides
    2. Random Objectives and objectives is no longer occupy but activate objectives but still take & hold
    3. All sounds should also Work properly now.

Here is what im gonna make NeXT:

More interior in Buildings and on the roof tops...

Plz Enjoy and plz if u have any suggestions or bugs plz reply here or in my workshop.

This map will run in rotation on our server together with all other maps from Concrete Jungle Contest.

Server Ip: 5.199.133.69:7778
    Server Name: Scandinavian Knights
    Online Time: Almost every evening at 2100 CEST

Feel Free to join us......!!!!

Best Regards

=[SK]=MooZe^CL
    Hi All

Yet another update finished some more interiors and made the stairs inside so now u can also go to the roof tops from the inside......and Again i redone the Objectives they are no more Take & Hold Activate but Take & Hold - Occupy and all are random placed round after round,.,,,,, plz njoy and have fun..

Regards

=[SK]=MooZe^CL
    The map is all finished now enjoy and have fun