Game Update Notes (3 June 2016)

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
edited June 2016 in News & Announcements
It's just a small update today. We have removed the old loading screen videos and replaced them with 40 new videos!

There was also an adjustment made to the Cabin Fever spawn barrier so it can no longer be escaped before round start. (Sorry, that's next update! It wasn't put in this one since it's only a client side update)
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• KodenKoden Posts: 281Player
    edited June 2016
    Wait a sec, lol...so this means this update only pushed 400mb worth of 40 videos? And btw, the steam update notice isn't edited yet...still includes the Cabin Fever fix which is not included yet........
    Derob6.jpg
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    We pushed this out now to make the end of the month update more reasonable in size.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    *Updated steam notes
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
    edited June 2016
    TheTots wrote: »
    It's just a small update today. We have removed the old loading screen videos and replaced them with 40 new videos!

Awesome! new earworms :lol:

vZ8U1w5.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• KodenKoden Posts: 281Player
    CaterP wrote: »
    We pushed this out now to make the end of the month update more reasonable in size.

I would rather not have to download videos I don't want to watch, but I guess it's not a thing you can avoid having in the game, so...thanks anyway.
    Derob6.jpg
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    edited June 2016
    Well, let's assume this bigger patch at the end of the month will have some cool new stuff. I hope if it's anything notable we get some teasers throughout the month.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    Next is update is Vip I think.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Next is update is Vip I think.

Probably, but I can't imagine that VIP by itself would require a preeminent patch to make the next one "more reasonable in size."
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    I actually like the loading screen videos so I'm stoked to see 40 new ones. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    edited June 2016
    I just wish we could have kept the old ones!!!

:(

"Back! ....Front! ...Back! ....Front! .....OUTSTANDING!!!!"

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 248Player
    edited June 2016
    Booooo!
    Bring back Lt. Rachel Bacca Please!!!!!
    That was CAPTAIN Rachel Bacca. What were YOU paying attention to? :)

http://www.goarmy.com/videos/play/army-careers-military-intelligence-officers.html
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 945Player
    Bring back water volume if there ever was one . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
  • Odin[DK]Odin[DK] Posts: 28Beta Tester
    The game is made, as a "teaser" so people may have a peek at, what the US Army is - henceforth the ingame videos.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    I was just thinking about Rocky Road. Anyone else hope the next patch deals with the spawn shooting? Because that gets annoying fast.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • =NiW=-^pAYNE=NiW=-^pAYNE Posts: 48Player
    Oh 40 new videos.... Great! Don't worry the game will fix itself...! WASTE OF TIME!!!
    Booooo!
    Bring back Lt. Rachel Bacca Please!!!!!

I'd always say Rachel "Chew" Bacca because it sounded funny :awesome:
    Ray Chewbacca...

:)
    ______

I was just thinking about Rocky Road. Anyone else hope the next patch deals with the spawn shooting? Because that gets annoying fast.

What is happening? Are the spawns visible to each other prior to round start or...? I do know the Devs made some significant sightline changes.

I haven't actually played it since release! :o
    ______

• (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 248Player
    I just like calling her Rachel or sweetie or hmmmmmm..... wel you gotta admit she looked good in those cammies!