Looking for Ports

[ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
edited May 2016 in Mission Editor - Support
I'm currently looking for anyone able and willing to donate to me any copies of 'already ported to AAPG AA2 maps/replicas' that I can work with in the AAPG Editor. Preferably of maps that were well known and popular that people would be interested in playing. I'm really interested in updating the looks and adapting such maps to fit the look and the gameplay of AAPG rather than leave them looking exactly like they did all them years ago.
Rather embarrassingly I've attempted to recreate a few by 'eye' from scratch, going off pictures and videos, even tried my hand at porting them myself (with many, many a failed attempts lol).. but I can never seem to get the dimensions or layouts quite right, so essentially the map(s) would be used as guides, aid's or templates if you will. Ultimately my goal is to recreate lets say something like Insurgent Camp to better fit today's graphical standards and to also support AAPG's mechanics along with adapted roles and loadouts to suit the map. Try as I might I just can't get the whole porting thing nailed down.

As a mapper myself I know the amount of time and effort it takes to make maps, but to port them too must be a massive undertaking so I could only be massively grateful and thankful to anyone who might be kind enough to hear this plea. Of course it goes without saying, if the map(s) ended up being used (probably butchered beyond all previous recognition in all likelihood :lol: ) credit would be given to the donor.

Desired maps would be

Insurgent camp
Weapons Cache
Urban Assault
Border
Bridge (yeah I typed that right)

You can reach me here or by steam.. unisol1982

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.