Most (if not all) clans have a server, right?

2»

Comments

• -=NoBS=-Reyfox_I-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I Posts: 65Beta Tester
    All the while they (the ISP) should have remedied the problem instead of you having to buy hardware at your expense....
    Mr. aweSOMEness®™
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,609Beta Tester
    It is almost guaranteed to be a problem on your computer with a program locking down that port. You should not have to port forward or do ANYTHING to ports to play. Only firewalls and antivirus should have to be configured.

IMO
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ELVIS][ELVIS] Posts: 20Player
    edited May 2016
    ok... tracked the modem.. it was delivered to my USPS today (ups dropped it at usps... uhhh...), though it didnt get delivered. I said to myself, "self, aw [TOS Violation] no". I drove up and talked to a guy who was nice enough to go find it. Got it, got home. Hooked it up.. along with the new router.. buncha [mod edit] going on - nothing is working. Phone call to Mediacom (told the tech, his name is John, I talked to - download and play this game! he sounded excited!) about 30 mins in, modem now works....router is kinda spotty and nothing is helping me to actually admin (change stuff.. dunno [mod edit] is goin on there) the router/modem. It is all up in the air. I can't really do anything within the router set up... weird.

Trying to config and set it all up... decided.. [TOS Violation] it. Logged into AAPG..... selected a server..

Did it have a 7778 port?

Yes.

Yes it did.

Annnnnnd.......

JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

(the guys from 1. something will remember me spammin that =)
    ehh. .. ok .. some crazy rubber banding is goin on. I keep losing voice chat....
    however.. i am able to connect to servers using port 7778... WOOOOOOOOOOOT. Also, I am drinking at this point.
    so.. i guess it was an issue with the modem/router that mediacom gave me that i paid for and used for so long.....
    welp.. i can get on servers now using port 7778 ... i am now doin some crazy rubber banding...
  • -=NoBS=-Reyfox_I-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I Posts: 65Beta Tester
    Glad you can now join!
    Mr. aweSOMEness®™