Help can't log in after update!!!

[FILO]_Warlord[FILO]_Warlord Posts: 1Player
edited May 2016 in Game Support
So my buddy is not able to log in now that he has completed the new update, he can get into the Americas Army website and he can launch the editor anyone have any ideas he could try?

Comments

• [FILO]_Danny[FILO]_Danny Posts: 6Player
    I'm the buddy.

I can login to the editor, and here on the website.

Launch game and get the new login screen. I type in my email/password again and it takes me to the menu where it says I need to login and am an E-1.
    edited May 2016
    New error.

3isEANZ.jpg

EDIT: Yes I have 'verified integrity of game cache.' Three times.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 604Player
    i can login ,but im finding it wont save password ,
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 594Moderator
    deselect remember login, enter data join game. Next time enter name , click remember
  • [ELVIS][ELVIS] Posts: 20Player
    edited May 2016
    edit -- posted wrong discussion.
    edited May 2016
    m_hermann wrote: »
    deselect remember login, enter data join game. Next time enter name , click remember
    Tried that, and multiple variations of that.
    check fire wall etc
    Tried that, and anti-virus too.

Changed password...
    Updated driver software...
    Reinstalled the game...

Might have to format the hard drive at this point.

EDIT: Does anyone know what ?INT?AAGame.HttpStatusMessage.0? means
  • [TOG]Klogz[TOG]Klogz Posts: 7Player
    Tried that, and multiple variations of that.
    check fire wall etc
    Tried that, and anti-virus too.

Changed password...
    Updated driver software...
    Reinstalled the game...

Might have to format the hard drive at this point.

EDIT: Does anyone know what ?INT?AAGame.HttpStatusMessage.0? means

I have the same problem as above, removed the game, re-downloaded it, changed passwords... still happening.....
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,565Player

It helped me yesterday but not today.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • PinballPinball Posts: 3Player
    edited May 2016
    Same problem here after update, no login possible:
    Error message: ?int?aagame.httpstatusmessage.0.?
    Gamefiles checked, Firewall checked, nothing changed in my configuration.....
    Please help!!
    thx
    Formatted today as a last resort, and it worked. What a hassle.
  • K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    For any of you having login issues, none of you are trying to copy over old .INI files or other files to the updated game, correct? If so, many times this can cause issues and crash the game, cause login issues, etc.

For those of you with this problem, can you just simply not login? You enter your email and password and the game won't accept it, no matter what?
    I was not trying to copy over old .INI files or anything else. If you read above, I deleted all AAPG content and did a fresh reinstall and it still did not work.
    K0$H3R wrote: »
    For those of you with this problem, can you just simply not login? You enter your email and password and the game won't accept it, no matter what?
    CORRECT. Unable to login. I would enter the correct email address and password, and it would give me the error message ?INT?AAGame.HttpStatusMessage.0? as shown above.

I'm not sure about the other fellas, but formatting the hard drive and reinstalling the operating system worked.
  • K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    Thanks for the response Danny. We will begin to look into this more closely. I hate you had to go through the trouble of formatting to get this resolved. We of course don't want you guys having to go to extremes like that.

I'll post back here once we find out what is causing the issue. From what I can see in the ticket support system, there is a large handful of you that are having this issue.

Thanks for letting us know fellas! We will get this resolved ASAP.

Cheers,
  • -Merc.Chr!$-Merc.Chr!$ Posts: 6Player
    On me too, starting after the update, can't more play.
    Support already done.
    I reinstalled Steam and Army after completly removing. - Same result.....
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 594Moderator
    If you haven't tried this already

Please delete the contents of My Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Config
    I tryed it.... no better result.
  • Tobyloves_aaTobyloves_aa Posts: 2Player
    omg somebody help me!please my game wont play i get these messages when and if i am lucky enough to join a game "voice chat chat attempting to reconnect 5.4.3.2 then either i get booted to main with a dialogue box saying you lost connection,but my internet is fine. if i am lucky to join a game i lag like crazy. I deleted as told in one post the army config file didn't help. I have reinstalled game a couple times have run pb a few times too. I was playing for almost 150 hours before update killed my game please anybody? i turned off my Norton firewall to reconnect and same issues.
  • Tobyloves_aaTobyloves_aa Posts: 2Player
    Hi Herman I trued the delete many times before i log in the whoe think please help me i fell in love with aa proving grounds i cant even play aa3 old version either wth?