Publish failed

Not sure what is wrong, I go to publish and get an error saying publish failed. I followed a tutorial somewhere around here on how to publish the maps.

Comments

• EDIT:

I created a fresh map in the mission editor, same temp as the one I WANT to publish, didnt change a thing. I hit publish, and it published successfully.

I then compared the world settings. Besides the different names, they are the same. So the world properties cant be an issue.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    it happens , make sure you have the map in its own folder inside your saves folder ,

check in your map browser that the name is correct , because sometimes if you use a template map there still is temp names there

are you publishing from basic editor or full ?
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,156Player
    edited April 2016
    Publishing can be a bit of a pain. Sometimes a wrong setting or two will mess things up. I hope at some point the Devs can fix it up a bit. Same goes for the ability to publish both BDX and FLO without having to make separate maps.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • |-OSG-|Eladd|-OSG-|Eladd Posts: 34Player
    I had an issue like this and it seemed to be caused by my mao not being compiled correctly.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but sometimes you can easily use the view box to fine a view you want to appear in your Workshop for map and other times you see nothing and just hope it uploads?