Game Update Notes (21 Apr 2016)

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
edited April 2016 in News & Announcements
We have a very small update today to fix a few bugs, we are still working on the next big content update with the UMM contest winning maps.
  • Players may no longer jump, lean, change posture, sight up, etc. during the shoot house weapon cinematic
  • Securing now properly interrupts the M24 bolt cycle
  • Self-inflicted damage no longer counts towards ROE
  • Removed the duplicate VOIP toggle from the Misc. Settings menu
  • Fixed the issue where the M24 and M1911 weapon skin progression was reversed
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    We have also addressed the issue relative to many of you not being able to verify your account. You should no longer receive a message about having to be "logged in" in order to verify your account. If you have any further issues regarding account validation, please submit a support ticket.

Hooah!
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 730Player
    Thank you for the update, keep up the good work.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    Great.
    Is the content update still scheduled for this month?
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,031Player
    edited April 2016
    Great.
    Is the content update still scheduled for this month?

Should be one. The Swenson Range is supposed to be added, plus who knows what else. I assume that some of the contest winning maps will be added. It would be nice if there was additional content as well (since we haven't seen anything game changing in a long time).
    America's Army: The Official U.S. Army Game added 4 new photos.
    April 13 at 1:53pm ·
    Hone your skills at the Swenson range, one of the many new things coming in the April content update!
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • =IK=El.Jefe=IK=El.Jefe Posts: 72Player
    edited April 2016
    ORD21 is "hardcore" now. The only difference from regular that I cantell is no revives. This is a box only server btw. Also the comp server is gone. Was this supposed to replace it?
    I could be wrong, but I think comp mode replaced hardcore. There was a thread around somewhere that listed the differences.
    Ya this is different. Comp mode had no supported. No auto reload. And no red dot on mini map.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I do hope another comp mode feature comes out with the next patch.. like the previous two patches.. we seen no support and no auto reload .. keep poking at that list boys.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Should be one. The Swenson Range is supposed to be added, plus who knows what else. I assume that some of the contest winning maps will be added. It would be nice if there was additional content as well (since we haven't seen anything game changing in a long time).
    The game definitely needs it...VIP mode would be sick.
  • 3Dsoldier3Dsoldier Posts: 15Player
    Well the voip option duplicate got removed but the option it self is still not working properly :(
    Multiple people including myself have received PB bans for packet loss since the last update. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    So bets on the April content patch? I doubt they'll release on a Saturday, so Thursday or Friday?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    They've done it on match night Thursday before.. that's my guess

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    haven't had the pb thing in a few days. maybe was an isp issue?
    My take on this small update: We promised an April update and this was it, the content update will likely come in May (or when it's done)
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    There should be something this month unless this was wrong.
    vl5dKII.png
    Devs, may you guys shed some light on this?
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We are still trying to fix some technical issues with prone and these outdoor maps. Unfortunately it's been a huge task and they won't be coming out when we wanted.

I will update everyone on the status as soon as I have more information.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 343Moderator
    FunPolice wrote: »
    We are still trying to fix some technical issues with prone and these outdoor maps. Unfortunately it's been a huge task and they won't be coming out when we wanted.

i.e. the planned April update will be out April-ish
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Unfortunately it's been a huge task and they won't be coming out when we wanted.

What.. You wanted yesterday but we have to wait until tomorrow? it's OK we forgive you.

:lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.