Visual request

2»

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 757Player
    good stuff for casters, nice info saccho.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,030Moderator
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I would caution the radar move...that gap at the edge could give you a handy heads up that something is coming into view BEFORE it traverses the entire radar!

Nice tweaks though! :+1:
    That's why you put your radar in the center, it only covers the rail with sights up.
    worthless for casters tho
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited April 2016
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Edited 1st post to show differences.. moved player lists up just to the chat line.. also moved radar down to corner...

Much better

Make your HUD smaller too that should help as rubber suggested you do that I suggest you do that too. You don't really need radar map and the other stuff to be as big as when you are playing in a match vs live streaming. Maybe even turning that stuff off could make live streams even better.

It's in hud options custom scaling.
    out of curiosity, but wouldn't the HUD Slider in the settings make this at least smaller? I have never noticed whether it does or not... I personally don't like that spectate mode stuff so it is set to off for me.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Hud scaling only affects mini map really ... not the player lists.. the minimap I don't feel gets in the way of anything and helps me find guys possibly about to fight.

Is the a way to scale player list down?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Apologies, I didn't think the map change was for casting. :p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,126Beta Tester
    edited April 2016
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Hud scaling only affects mini map really ... not the player lists.. the minimap I don't feel gets in the way of anything and helps me find guys possibly about to fight.

Is the a way to scale player list down?

If you type "quit" in the console then enter, then type hud it will give you all the features to change what you want. But make sure you type "quit" then hit enter every time before you change any values.

Hope that help! ;)
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,126Beta Tester
    No sense of humor nowadays? Ok, I'll go back to my corner now. ;)
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,030Moderator
    No sense of humor nowadays? Ok, I'll go back to my corner now. ;)
    Try "quit humor" in the consol...
    ss_4_frankof.png