-[U|S|A]- Universal Soldier's Alliance

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
edited August 2016 in Units (Clans)
Universal Soldiers Alliance is always looking for a few good soldiers!!

At the time of editing this post, Sat. August 13th, 2016, We will be 5 months old on the 18th!! Thank you for the awesome welcome we have received from the AAPG community.

We currently have 57 members, and are well on our way..

We are recruiting please visit our website for a link to the application.

We are about the community first, you don't have to be a great player, only a great team player.. Noobs are certainly welcome!!
We pride ourselves on respect to others, regardless of who or where you are from, if your ping is 150 or lower you are welcome to come hang with us..

We do an ACI background check on all new applicants, and our server streams livesecure from ACI.. As the server owner, I am also an ACI streaming admin and we support the commitment ACI makes to help keep gaming clean!

So whether you are looking for a new clan, or just a new server to hang out on, come visit -[U|S|A]- and get your frag on..

IF applying for membership, the only requirement is a clean background check, although our age limit is 16 or older, what is more important, is your maturity level..
Teamspeak3 will be needed for all Admin and Member meetings..

We look forward to seeing you!!

Visit one of our servers,

InnerHospital Only, 208.100.62.26:7778

Rotation & Comp Server, 208.100.62.27:7778

TS 3 - ts3.usaclan.net:9989

Website is !! http://www.usaclan.net

One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Flank gaming network always welcomes new comp teams, maybe you guys be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 367Beta Tester
    Hi Doba, well, not so sure, what is comp? lol

We are not a competitive group at least not as of yet..
    Certainly not hard core..
    But tell me what is comp teams?

And thanks!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    comp is competitive gaming.. currently we do 5v5 matches, but if you guys aren't ready for that is fine, just throwing it out there

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Cool, thanks... I am sure we may get involved once we are more organized...
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    Hi Doba, well, not so sure, what is comp? lol

lol im sorry that did make me laugh

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 657Administrator
    A great server with lots of friendly people. Thanks for the games Danny :D
    LOL Flops, yeah I should have know it was short for competitive I blame it on old age, and two many headshots in this game on me!!! B)

Thanks Gorilla appreciate that!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 628Player
    Just wanted to bump this thread for these guys.

Played in their server a couple days ago and dropped a few 40 bombs over the course of 3 or 4 hours. I'm banned from 75% of the inner hospital servers, but these guys just kept playing and allowing me to play as well.

I don't know them and I don't know their regulars in the server. But everyone who came in had a warm welcome and a little friendly banter back and forth and it made for a really enjoyable few hours of play. So if my time there is any indication of how the clan itself operates, kudos.

Frag on.
    Thanks doogle,

Glad you had a great time.. We look forward to seeing you again..

We are actually 1 month old today, officially that is.. Looking forward to a good future in AAPG!!

HOOAH!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• PauloCostaPauloCosta Posts: 37Player
    edited April 2016
    A great server with a good admin, danny...i am server admin and moderator forum too since 2009 in aapg, bf3, bf4 and bc2! i used alot the procon to admin in bf series. your server is the best... in aapg. thanks

AA2 (2003)SMA ~ AA3 (2009)SMA ~ AAPG (2013)E6
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010799956/
    Thanks PauloCosta

HOOAH!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• ChucklefaceChuckleface Posts: 25Player
    I'm no guru or anything, but I do have some knowledge in HTML and a little in CSS. I would be more than happy to give a go at your website. :)

However, at the moment I'm away from my computer and won't be back at it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Another thing though, I pretty much only play on the TPA server. So I probably wouldn't join your clan, but I'd be more than happy to try and help you out with your website. :)
    I'm no guru or anything, but I do have some knowledge in HTML and a little in CSS. I would be more than happy to give a go at your website. :)

However, at the moment I'm away from my computer and won't be back at it until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Another thing though, I pretty much only play on the TPA server. So I probably wouldn't join your clan, but I'd be more than happy to try and help you out with your website. :)

Thanks Bud, We are pleased to say the SFSU clan has stepped in to help me get the forum up and running!! Thank You SFSU for all your help..

However, we are looking for a clan member to manage major changes mostly on the design side of things..

Thanks again for your offer to help!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• ChucklefaceChuckleface Posts: 25Player
    Thanks Bud, We are pleased to say the SFSU clan has stepped in to help me get the forum up and running!! Thank You SFSU for all your help..

However, we are looking for a clan member to manage major changes mostly on the design side of things..

Thanks again for your offer to help!!

That's probably good actually. I just realized I have the ACT in about a month. Between school, ACT, and AA:PG I think a website would be a bit much.

Glad to hear you were able to get someone. :+1:
  • ^AWA^-=Poo=-aloced^AWA^-=Poo=-aloced Posts: 66Player
    Just a shout out to U|S|A.

I like this clan a lot. Good people, very active and they keep the ping limit to 150 so I never notice any lag playing on their server.

Keep growing and congrats.
    aloced wrote: »
    Just a shout out to U|S|A.

I like this clan a lot. Good people, very active and they keep the ping limit to 150 so I never notice any lag playing on their server.

Keep growing and congrats.

Thanks bud, Enjoy having you on our server!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• Makaveli.ferriMakaveli.ferri Posts: 12Player
    edited June 2016
    Great server, great people and not to mention the ping cop that keeps the server running smooth. <3 for the U|S|A team!

b_460x42_C000000-323957-202743-FFFFFF-F19A15-FFCC00.png
    Thanks Mak Nice to see you on the server!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
    Good times were had this evening on USA server, cool buncha guys 10/10 will come again :+1:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

[Gen]Adzic wrote: »
    Good times were had this evening on USA server, cool buncha guys 10/10 will come again :+1:

Thanks bud, yeah we have a lot of fun!! We appreciate everyone who visits!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!