tornado

been playing with this as i like the extra stuff you can do via kismet , explosions etc , dancing skeletons , :) , etc ,

but i cant get it to work , if anyone try s and is successful , let me know ,

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I feel like such a newb watching that stuff.... :(
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Yep it's possible :)

What part are you struggling with lobo?

Some things to check are be sure to check show categories in the actor classes..

28iyz2b.jpg

and the kismet for my example, looks like this..

333wo0g.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    yeah , had it set up same as tut , will look into it again , though maybe the rb force actor had been disabled , probably just overlooked something ,

well done bud ,

• -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    lmao thats pretty cool . good work
    edited April 2016
    Honestly with the amount of stuff were able to do with the Mission Editor and Unreal.. I'm surprised how conservative mappers have been.. up to yet anyway :)

I suppose it's a good thing really, it'd be VERY easy to go over the top :lol:

• -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    i been putting all my efforts into trying to get user made sounds to work every round instead of just 1st round and team swap round , everything i do does not work , but there has to be a way because if you die and push any F key they come back on . but doing that each round is stupid . its a real shame they are trying to restrict us to their sounds only
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    made a simple mistake in settings , sometimes you don't see the wood for the trees B)

as to what we could do or even the devs could in maps is awesome ,
  • EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
    [Gen]Adzic wrote: »
    Honestly with the amount of stuff were able to do with the Mission Editor and Unreal.. I'm surprised how conservative mappers have been.. up to yet anyway :)

I suppose it's a good thing really, it'd be VERY easy to go over the top :lol:

I had no prior experience with UDK so its been a big learning curve over the past 9 months. Fun, though.

Part of the frustration is not just the lack of good documentation on UDK but the lack of any documentation of the AAXxxxxxx custom classes and the hooks in AAGame that can be used.
    Same here, closest I ever got to building a map before this game was getting imaginative with lego's as a kid :lol: Most of what I know has either come from sitting watching hours of Youtube video's then copying as best as I can to see if it works in the editor we have.. and a lot of help from some very talented and knowledgeable people on the forums here.

As long as were having fun, it's all good :)

Most of the default UDK functions should work in AA, well things they have left in anyway.. sometimes you have to use some of the AAxxx stuff to get there in the end, depending what your trying to achieve I guess.. I probably spend majority of my time in the ME just playing with allsorts of random stuff, it's why I keep breaking it :lol: