Any way to extend the "go to spec" timer

I play this game for my chokes and i just love it. People hate me for that, but thats ok :awesome:
But sometimes i noticed people just go to spec when they got choked.

Just like this guy i got on video (sorry Arkeiro for using you):

Is there some kind of way on how to extend the timer?
2n8rncy.png

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    You got outplayed, son. Get over it.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 745Player
    edited April 2016
    :skull: After 3 guys trying to really choke me, I didn't do to bad with my large stick (sniper). I will let you choke me when you do it by yourself, like I did before ;)

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    arkerio you know i like you man.. but this stats farming is beneath you :)
    edited April 2016

lol, it was not to avoid the takendown stat for sure. And if you ask sumting he knows he choked me before, and have seen me get choked. I did this, to this particular time because they were trying so hard to do it. Also I know their clan love choking people and tell some bad words to us, but its just all fun. I'm not mad at all, and if he still is, well I'm sorry, but was funny for me :)

Edit: look here, ignore 4 apr + http://fragrate.net/player/index.php?name=7.Arkeiro
    That's how I care about stats anymore. 2.96 to 2.86 k/d in a month :awesome:

• SumTingWong?SumTingWong? Posts: 79Player
    edited April 2016
    7.Arkeiro wrote: »

lol, it was not to avoid the takendown stat for sure. And if you ask sumting he knows he choked me before, and have seen me get choked. I did this, to this particular time because they were trying so hard to do it. Also I know their clan love choking people and tell some bad words to us, but its just all fun. I'm not mad at all, and if he still is, well I'm sorry, but was funny for me :)

Im totally not mad and i agree with youre post.
    We just are having fun in this game and im not taking it to serious.
    At the end it is still a game :)

Im just asking if this time can be changed.
    2n8rncy.png
  • SumTingWong?SumTingWong? Posts: 79Player
    Arkeiro this vid made it good..

My girl choked you yesterday and you didnt went to spec! Good job, but this cost me a dinner now :P
    2n8rncy.png
    Arkeiro this vid made it good..

My girl choked you yesterday and you didnt went to spec! Good job, but this cost me a dinner now :P

:pleased: