2»

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    Yea the cache refresh helped, thx!

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    Nice job on challenges page :)

You found the new feature! As ={GIS}=Nesquick noticed, you will see your total challenge coins now at the top of the challenges page in your profile on the website. The other changes were behind the scenes to optimize and clean up the database.

Wow i have 3 golden hawkeyes? News to me.
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    7.Arkeiro wrote: »
    The challenge page it's not working for me.
    EDIT: vogjoGS.png

That's odd, i can see your challenges: https://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/7.Arkeiro/challenges

I'll check with the web team to see what is going on. Try hitting CTRL+F5 to refresh the page and see if that fixes it for you.

I got this same error, but it was fixed once i refreshed the page.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 999Moderator
    7.Arkeiro wrote: »
    The challenge page it's not working for me.
    EDIT: vogjoGS.png
    Most likely a cache issue, i had the same with FF, i right clicked and chose to open it in a private window, after that it worked ok.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    Challenge Coins says I have 7 Golden Hawkeye but under Weapon Challenges I have 1 Golden Hawkeye.
    Last one is right.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 999Moderator
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Challenge Coins says I have 7 Golden Hawkeye but under Weapon Challenges I have 1 Golden Hawkeye.
    Last one is right.

yes and no, the challenge golden hawkeye wont count until you reach that stage of the challenge, any golden hawkeye you get prior to that is just a "general" golden hawkeye.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 750Player
    I never though I would have so many golden hawkeyes... but Ill take it :proud:

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
    frankof wrote: »
    Last one is right.

yes and no, the challenge golden hawkeye wont count until you reach that stage of the challenge, any golden hawkeye you get prior to that is just a "general" golden hawkeye.

Ok thanks, guess I didn't noticed when I got them.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    I just got Red Belt for 100 takedowns but in Career Stats I have 99 takedowns.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    edited April 2016
    I just got Red Belt for 100 takedowns but in Career Stats I have 99 takedowns.
    Maybe it have something to do with I was killed while I was choking the last guy, but the choke count.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,184Player
    Completely unrelated but when did you guys fix the playtest map function in the Editor? it's awesome! :+1:

However, whilst being happy I could test my map, I did kinda stumble onto something that I thought was maybe not intended.. I sent you a bug report just incase.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    [Gen]Adzic wrote: »
    Completely unrelated but when did you guys fix the playtest map function in the Editor? it's awesome! :+1:

However, whilst being happy I could test my map, I did kinda stumble onto something that I thought was maybe not intended.. I sent you a bug report just incase.

It seems kinda weird to me that you often have to find out yourself which bugs are fixed. It's as if they weren't even proud they finally fixed them..
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,184Player
    edited April 2016
    Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

It might have been in update notes and I've just not seen it, I'm kinda dumb like that, I'm a real sucker for just looking and emphasizing the standout fixes or on things that stick out.. like new content haha
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited April 2016
    Maybe but I remember patches getting pushed out without any notes literally before and even the recent ones were always missing something. Guess I'm being picky about it.