How is the game about cheats?

13»

Comments

  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    edited April 2016
    7.Arkeiro wrote: »

    Exactly you never got banned and are either an admin, so wh ykeep opening your mouth about something you don't know. If im telling you what happend to me why you saying otherwise? I'm not the one spreading wrong info here...

    I never got banned cause im not a moron in servers, i play i have fun and watch the morons get kicked , which is fun for me to . Just because im not an admin( as far as you know ) does not mean i do not know why they are being kicked . 9/10 times the server admin will say why they were kicked so i really dont need to be an admin to have a say here . Think before you speak in future

  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited April 2016
    -Flops- wrote: »

    Lets take the recent argument for instance. you claim that flops is generalizing the bad behavior some "good or better" players show on private servers. I can only second that cos the number of bad behaving ppl getting banned on our servers are far more than the ones are banned for alleged cheats.
    Yet you with your very little experience as server admin (compared to mine) claim otherwise calling most admins decisions as bad.

    Hence my reply to you :)

    +1

    Its funny how the actual server owners and admins are telling the OP the real reason people are banned yet there is still people in here claiming its because of skill . Time to wake up.

    You don't even know me and start assuming stuff about me while quoting apple. Maybe apple should go and tell you about me. Calling me dumb is not helping your case that much. Also I'm not assuming that you have no idea, you proved that by labeling me as a badmouthed wannabe. Thank you and good bye Mr. mature.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited April 2016
    -Flops- wrote: »
    7.Arkeiro wrote: »

    Exactly you never got banned and are either an admin, so wh ykeep opening your mouth about something you don't know. If im telling you what happend to me why you saying otherwise? I'm not the one spreading wrong info here...

    I never got banned cause im not a moron in servers, i play i have fun and watch the morons get kicked , which is fun for me to . Just because im not an admin( as far as you know ) does not mean i do not know why they are being kicked . 9/10 times the server admin will say why they were kicked so i really dont need to be an admin to have a say here . Think before you speak in future

    Calling everyone who gets banned a moron, generalization again. Also your assumptions (again) about admins telling you the reason before banning are wrong, this is a rather rare case actually. At this point some mod should take care of you, you are embarassing yourself.
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    -Flops- wrote: »
    7.Arkeiro wrote: »

    Exactly you never got banned and are either an admin, so wh ykeep opening your mouth about something you don't know. If im telling you what happend to me why you saying otherwise? I'm not the one spreading wrong info here...

    I never got banned cause im not a moron in servers, i play i have fun and watch the morons get kicked , which is fun for me to . Just because im not an admin( as far as you know ) does not mean i do not know why they are being kicked . 9/10 times the server admin will say why they were kicked so i really dont need to be an admin to have a say here . Think before you speak in future

    I'm happy for you, have fun playing in every server. And good job not being a "moron", at least on the servers.

    Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited April 2016
    Sometimes I think it would help for (some) server owners to put in their server title "noobs only" or more fittingly, "low level" only, at least whilst there is no mechanic to set such limits on players entering servers, I mean this way a person who is just browsing the browser can see that he/she is best to steer clear of such a place as they will likely be met with a swift kick, if they feel they would be too good for the server.. then if they still choose to connect, at least the admin can justify his decision to himself and others with relative honor, negating the need for seemingly wrongful kick/bans and the person who got kicked will know why, rather than be left on the main menu with his head in his hands.

    Best option for all, no? at least the only one I can think of :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    Well this forum post got out of hand quickly...

    It's quite simple. Don't call someone a cheater or hacker if you have no proof, for example a PBSS. I am personally never called a cheater, as i stated before, but i gotta think it has to be annoying for a person who is just highly skilled to get called a cheater all the time, especially when somebody doesn't even use valid logic when explaining why they think that skilled player is cheating. Usually they are just butthurt that they keep dying over and over again.
    image
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

    You don't even know me and start assuming stuff about me while quoting apple. Maybe apple should go and tell you about me. Calling me dumb is not helping your case that much. Also I'm not assuming that you have no idea, you proved that by labeling me as a badmouthed wannabe. Thank you and good bye Mr. mature.

    lol ok ill be sure to ask apple about you asap . or do you have a wiki page on yourself on hand ?
This discussion has been closed.