All of the AA2 maps

124»

Comments

• XxFalCoNxXXxFalCoNxX Posts: 1Player
    I've now only got 660(81% complete now) statichmesh left until I can start polishing the maps.

Hi Eliz! First of all, thanks for your hard work on this side project of yours. I am looking forward to see SF Extraction and Mout McKenna up and running again.

I would love to help you in anyway possible. Just tell me how!

Cheers mate!
  • ELiZ_SwedenELiZ_Sweden Posts: 32Player
    I've been concentrating so much on the 3D assets the last year, that I've seldom actually loaded up one of the 46 maps to see the result, but at the moment I've almost done all of the wood structures on MOUT McKenna, so I thought I'll publish a small video showing off the current version of the maps, all of them is in the same state, still needs a bit of polishing.
    Here it is:
  • ELiZ_SwedenELiZ_Sweden Posts: 32Player
    I've now completed most of the lightmap UV's.
    I just added all the sounds to all the maps as well. I've seen some issues with the custom sounds in regards with reverb volumes, hope the "new" wwise system wont cause too much issues.

Next up is doing the particle systems, I've done a couple of the smoke ones.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Great to see you've picked the AA2 maps back up Altan!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [XIII]Fibre[XIII]Fibre Posts: 10Player
    ELiZ_Sweden its 4 mounths ago any update?
    I've now completed most of the lightmap UV's.
    I just added all the sounds to all the maps as well. I've seen some issues with the custom sounds in regards with reverb volumes, hope the "new" wwise system wont cause too much issues.

Next up is doing the particle systems, I've done a couple of the smoke ones.

ELiZ_Sweden its 4 mounths ago any update?
  • -ew.raw!^-ew.raw!^ Posts: 175Player
    Daamn its excatly like in AA2. I hope you will make it eliz.
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 170Player
    edited October 2017
    Hi ELiZ
    Would be great to have some news about your project :)
    Share it with us.
    Thanks
    [SWISS]Merlin