New video this time on the division

-pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 726Player
I don't usually make videos, but for those who understand this game and can understand what happened here its hilarious and sad at the same time.
Hope you enjoy :)

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Obviously I dont understand cause I dont know what happened here.. all I see is a 3rd person shooter with bad hit reg :open_mouth: and a game thats as "Arcadey" as is gets

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 726Player
    I have tons of fun in arcade games :)

That's what they're intended for, not really serious just run gaming, I too have fun with them, however usually only for a couple months then never touched again.

I imagine it's the same for many ppl, that's why these arcade titles release every few months

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    To be fair AAPG is pretty arcade as well compared to earlier versions.
    Compared to older versions for sure. Still far less than other titles.

That's what they're intended for, not really serious just run gaming, I too have fun with them, however usually only for a couple months then never touched again.

I imagine it's the same for many ppl, that's why these arcade titles release every few months

True, but depends of many other things too. Rpgs usually grab ur attention longer. This game is intended to farm high end like diablo 3, the downside right now is the lack of content. They are releasing content like destiny over a year (which is bad). However I'm having fun and thats matters after all.

edited March 2016
    From the trailers the game looks cool and has tons of neat things, if I was a gamer I'd probably play it... bottom line I'm not, I just play 1 game. Or I don't play at all

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,414Beta Tester
    So....I don't know the game, but it looked like maybe he almost died from low health or something right at the end?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    The game has co-op sections and player vs player areas. In the PvP area, you're not automatically hostile to other human players. Instead, the aggressors in a gun battle are painted on all other players' radars and may be attacked by anyone without penalty until a timer runs out.

Arkeiro 'goes rogue' by attacking other players and narrowly survives to the end of that timer in spite of being hunted by a large group of enemies.
    edited March 2016
    Basically what happened was this: I usually play by myself most of the times, however minutes before what happened here in this video I helped those 2 people in my group killing rogues who tried to kill them. So in gratitude for my help they invited me to their party. I don't usually accept invites because it's very easy to go rogue accidentally in the game and thats what happened later. One of them accidentally shot another player and looked like they were fighting eachother for a while. I was trying to avoid contacts with other players, hoping they would leave my group - afterall it was a mistake shot. Well they really didn't, and when I realise that my group members start to die and lose their loot thats when I start fighting back.
    My more tanky build than the usual players, is what made me survive longer than most of who fought me.
    And this is why I posted the video (it has some sentimental stuff in it.. lol). Also I'm not joinning any random groups anymore xD
    Oh and by the way, this group kicked me after a while... I guess they were dying to much because I was surviving alot with rogue status... :P

edited March 2016