Testing Objectives in Editor

Is there any way to get the Game Preview to operate with objectives properly? The only way I can test objectives is by shutting down the editor, copying the WIP map to the CookedPC>Maps directory under SteamApps and loading the game, training, command line, load map.

Wolverine's objective tutorial (with the Beta) showed the objectives working from the Editor. Have a missed a setting somewhere?

Comments

• =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Beta Tester
    This function has been broken the last few builds...
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    It's quite annoying. I'm not aware of any other way either.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,609Beta Tester
    I've also noticed you can't switch teams anymore in PIE.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    I've also noticed you can't switch teams anymore in PIE.

hit the tilda key and bring up your console.....type "switchteam" one word to switch. Please bug the other problem with the objectives. As Mason said, its been broken.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,609Beta Tester
    Okay. I can use the console and it works, but you can't pull up the team select anymore while playing in Editor
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    I agree keebz, it is bit annoying. But at least we have something better than nothing.
  • EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
    May have found a solution... Under View.. World Properties... Game Type... Game Type for PIE ... select "AAGameDevelopment" and it lets you win the objectives (at least it did for activate).
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Game Type for latest?cb=20130104204625
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!