...Blurry Avatars

'Nuff said...

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 966Moderator
    Its a scaling issue, yours, as min, is 40x40 scaled to 48x48
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -e^1-bumblebee^-e^1-bumblebee^ Posts: 15Player
    I think its scaling problem but when I upload larger image, forum saves avatar to lower resolution than displays later, stupid :D
  • -SD-Ninja_Jedi-SD-Ninja_Jedi Posts: 16Player
    edited April 2015
    ...not one single person has a clear avatar - the original i uploaded was 500. I'm proposing that the avatar be at least the height of single line thread.. which i guesstimate to be about 120 instead of 40. In this new, clean, elegant forum - these avatars are sort of a blemish. Which i could live with, I'm just trying to provide some feedback. No promlemo if it stays this way...
    edited April 2015

...not one single person has a clear avatar - the original i uploaded was 500. I'm proposing that the avatar be at least the height of single line thread.. which i guesstimate to be about 120 instead of 40. In this new, clean, elegant forum - these avatars are sort of a blemish. Which i could live with, I'm just trying to provide some feedback. No promlemo if it stays this way...

agree, 40x40 is tooo low on current internet and resolutions ;)
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    Most forums use somewhere between 80x80 and 128x128. 40x40 is super small.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    But there is something nice in these avatars, they have rounded corners ;D
  • Frig!d..Frig!d.. Posts: 41Player
    Mine is pretty not-blurry  :-@
  • =[A*A-E]=Medellin!Cannibal=[A*A-E]=Medellin!Cannibal Posts: 11Player
    edited April 2015
    I wanna see mine

[not bad, not bad]
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited April 2015

But there is something nice in these avatars, they have rounded corners ;D

I already made mine with rounded corners image

People should use a PNG file if they want high resolution and transparency. 128x128 pixels is a common size. Just google (HeHeHe) '128x128 PNG Avatars' in Google Images. You should find a variety of images to fit everyone's personality.