Spectator keys

Can it be editable so I don't have to SHIFT + 1,2,3,4,5 which is !@#$% extremely annoying and inconvenient for casting. Makes me miss the action half the time.
Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Yes please!
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    While it's not in the Controls menu, I wonder if it can be targeted via a bind in a batch file?

@Saccho ?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited March 2016
    A good idea also is if there is only 10 in the server 5 on each team put the keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0...instead of 1,2,3,4,5,!,@,#,$,% This change alone would be awesome.

6v6 should be one team = 1,2,3,4,5,6 other team= 7,8,9,0,-,=

12v12 doesn't matter and can stay the same.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited March 2016
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    While it's not in the Controls menu, I wonder if it can be targeted via a bind in a batch file?

@Saccho ?

Run a script to replace shift + 12345 so that we can just use 67890 or something?

I think allowing it to be bindable would just fix everything. When in spectator mode you have no guns and such.

EDIT:
    Interesting enough, after some googling AHK will do the job by remapping keys.
    I gotta see if that changes since i gotta press SHIFT in order to reach those keys.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The way it's coded, we can't do it as a quick change. It is something we'll try to do though.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Did you really try to do it?
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Did you really try to do it?

sorry i couldnt stand ur nick, here is something funny:

I love this guy, and it reminded me about him reading ur nick :chuffed:

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.