Kicked for "too many aliases"

-VI-eNkk.-VI-eNkk. Posts: 56Player
Hi, I recently changed name, after doing that i tried joining a server but i get kicked for "too many aliases". I changed name too many times? How can I solve this?

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Sounds like something badmins would use because in their world many names changes equal cheese eating.
  • -VI-eNkk.-VI-eNkk. Posts: 56Player
    So what am I supposed to do now?

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Did you try different servers? Can't imagine devs actually implemented something like that.
    Yeah i can play on some server (IQG server) and can't on others (LOW PING BDX SERVER)

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    Ergo...the server you can't join is the culprit!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Ergo...the server you can't join is the culprit!
    I asked to an admin of the 'culprit' server, he said that he doesn't know how to fix this.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    This kick reason is really a thing?

heck, I'd better be careful..
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    edited March 2016
    We don't block for too many names on the Official servers, but private servers can set their own rules.

[EDIT: Was looking at the wrong account info]
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    15 names over 12 hours of play may be a bit excessive, especially when many of them are vulgar. We don't block for too many names on the Official servers, but private servers can set their own rules.

Worth mentioning that if you continue to use names that violate our rules, you can have your account banned.

AAPG In-Game ToS

yupp...been there HAHA
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
    Oh.

I took the thread at face value and didn't realize there was backstory..

:s
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    15 names over 12 hours of play may be a bit excessive, especially when many of them are vulgar. We don't block for too many names on the Official servers, but private servers can set their own rules.

Worth mentioning that if you continue to use names that violate our rules, you can have your account banned.

AAPG In-Game ToS
    I don't know why your link is going to this thread.
    Here is the right one http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/4077/aa-pg-in-game-tos
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.

AAPG In-Game ToS
    Never used offensive names, kicks started when i changed name from -LSTS-Troub!E. to Troub!E.
    Doesn't look like offensive names to me.. Also I didn't changed name 15 names over 12h. O.o

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    My mistake! I was looking at "Troub!e" and not "Troub!e." (left off the period)
    You have a near twin who has a nasty naming habit!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Oh boy... :confounded:
    ______

My mistake! I was looking at "Troub!e" and not "Troub!e." (left off the period)
    You have a near twin who has a nasty naming habit!

LOL