Need help on Server command line.

-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 373Beta Tester
edited March 2016 in Server Support
Can someone tell me how to properly edit the servers command line for loading the first map..

I am trying to get it to load the AA2 SF Hospital map, and tried to paste the map name in the spot where the inner hospital (which is my loadout map) was, but it did not work.. Here is my current command line

This is the map I want to load when server starts FLO_AA2 SF Hospital VIP! It is a UMM map

I will have a semi colon in all the rotqation maps, so the server only runs the AA2 SF Hospital map..

Any help would be appreciated..

I am using a lowping hosted server..
One day I will graduate noob school!!!
-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

Comments

• StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    edited March 2016
    Try this:

server FLO_AA2HospitalVIP$76561198001698073_ex /GLOBAL /AuthServerUserName=lpgs208.100.42.67 /AuthServerPassword=honorserver /AuthServerIP=208.100.42.67 /STEAMSERVERIP=208.100.42.67 MULTIHOME=208.100.42.67 /NOPAUSE /NOHOMEDIR

Edit: Sorry I see you tried to paste in the name already. It's been a while since I've dealt with lowping severs. They should have a tool in their control panel, where you can edit, or create a new startup commandline.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 373Beta Tester
    Actually Hawk I did not try that one you gave me it on steam and I got it to at least download the map..

Ill try adding that line instead, what I added was this >> FLO_AA2 SF Hospital VIP!

Maybe that is why I cant get it to work..
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    Yeah, the one with the numbers should work. All the UMM's have those id numbers. You'll get the hang of it! =)
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,441Player
    Go to your admin control panel at lowping in there you will find
    Commandline Manager click that then click new and in Description put FLO_AA2HospitalVIP
    Then in Custom map put FLO_AA2HospitalVIP$76561198001698073_ex also put a tick in the
    box that says select.
    click save then you will see your umm and click select at right side this will restart your server and also set it to default map.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,441Player
    If you need more help join our ts later tonight Danny.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 373Beta Tester
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for your help Delton, I appreciate the help!!

If I get it wrong Ill jump on your ts!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!