Can't vote on that map

Can anyone help me , I have a list of UMM that i want the players to be able to vote on. These were working fine. Now however if they try to vote on two of the maps (Creeping and patrol trapped) the vote screen will not come up and there is a message in the lower left corner of the screen saying "can't vote on that map". The rest of the umm maps work fine.

I then tried deleting the metadata file and restarting the server and doing a search for the umap file and deleting it if it was still there, rebooted the server, copied the metadata file back on, restarted the server. Once i got the message all maps downloaded i then tried voting for the map and got the "can't vote for that map" message

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• =groundHog==groundHog= Posts: 43Player
    I'm having the same issue with a map I created and testing on my server.

Did you ever get a solution to this?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I've been seeing this too. It seems to happen when the map is in the vote list in AAGame.ini, but the UGCmanager.ini got overwritten and blanked.

If you run the server from a batch file after a manual edit, it should work, but if you try to use the Host A Server tool...well...I'm having a problem with that myself!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =groundHog==groundHog= Posts: 43Player
    Turns out I forgot to add the map ID to AASteamUGCManager.ini the file.

Here's the current procedure:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656041282&searchtext=umm
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    We have no "current" guides. They all need updating! :s
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.