nVidia GeForce Experience slow loading time problem

IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
I used to be able to right-click on the Nvidia GeForce Experiance icon in the task tray and the program would load instantly, but after several updates to the drivers this year it is now taking forever to load up. I have i7 with SSD.

Anyone else having this issue?
googley avatar aapg

Comments

• -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    Yes i have same issue but nvidia are not to concerned about it , im not to concerned about it either really take 7 sec instead of instant , i got time lol
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 63Player
    I never install Geforce Experience. Always have issues with that crap software. When installing Nvidia drivers, I just do a custom clean install and uncheck Geforce Experience.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,166Player
    I've been using it to test out streaming/recording with shadowplay, seems to load quite fast for me, its up in 10 seconds at the most. I know very little about it but do you own a lot of games? maybe since the program scans for installed games its slowing it down?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I've been using it to test out streaming/recording with shadowplay, seems to load quite fast for me, its up in 10 seconds at the most. I know very little about it but do you own a lot of games? maybe since the program scans for installed games its slowing it down?

Good point. That "busy circle" going around and around must be looking for something. I've added 3 other game titles this year so maybe that's the hang up??
    googley avatar aapg

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    It may go out to the 'net to look for custom setups for the games...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    It may go out to the 'net to look for custom setups for the games...

Yep. That could be true also. I'll check on the nVidia website and see what's up and report back if I find a fix.
    googley avatar aapg