Opt-In 3 is now live on steam!

2»

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    BCPull wrote: »
    Minimap design on the white boxes is WONDERFUL, should we expect this for all the maps?

DFd3Efy.jpg

kcAMp4W.jpg

I literally threw those together as quickly as possible just so people wouldn't get as lost, haha. Do you seriously prefer that style over what we have for all the current maps?

Hitman came immediately to my mind for some reason.. I quite like it too :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    It must be a specific overclock, because both my work and home computers are quite overclocked and have no increased speed in game.

Please send me any/all information you have to http://www.americasarmy.com/contact

I'm on a 2600k at 5hz feel no difference.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    omg omg omg omg ! :p

What he said.. :D

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• -]H[-Bulls-eye-]H[-Bulls-eye Posts: 6Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    TheTots wrote: »
    It must be a specific overclock, because both my work and home computers are quite overclocked and have no increased speed in game.

Please send me any/all information you have to http://www.americasarmy.com/contact

I'm on a 2600k at 5hz feel no difference.

If u do overclock in BIOS no difference BUT if u do overclocking in windows ( software overclocking ) it messed up the game.

• -[GAF]-Feldjaeger-[GAF]-Feldjaeger Posts: 3Player
    Great WORK!!!
    The new layout looks pretty cool. Enemy weapons are awesome. I realy looking forward to see this stoff in Main Game. <3
  • Yato^Yato^ Posts: 103Player
    Gun shots still not being heard unless you're in their immediate proximity. There's no reason to not hear someone shooting on the other side of the map, even if that map is coldfront or slums. coming out of a sprint with the m24 leaves you with serious sway, holding your breath doesnt help at all during that stage. Wich is great untill you realize it's slowing down the gameplay and contradicts the other features telling you to move your [TOS Violation].
  • =]LAD[=tweichei=]LAD[=tweichei Posts: 9Player
    Nice work BUT!
    Where is P I P E L I N E !!!
    The most played Map ever.
    I think i'm not alone with this quest.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited May 2015
    Nice work BUT!
    Where is P I P E L I N E !!!
    The most played Map ever.
    I think i'm not alone with this quest.
    It wasn't the most-played ever, though it was in the top 3. Numbers 1, 2, and 4 have already been re-made. The game doesn't need every single map from AA2 recreated! Let the Devs bring in original content and show creativity instead of rehashing what their predecessors did.

Besides, most of these maps are already available through the UMM system.
    ghi3vvN.png
  • =]LAD[=tweichei=]LAD[=tweichei Posts: 9Player
    edited May 2015
    Hospital and bridge are well done and back again.
    The new cards are really beautiful, but all the members with whom I talk are waiting for Pipeline because it's number 3 and an essential part of all AA parts.
    So take pipeline and pipeline sf together in your list and you will see the most played map (-.o)
  • =IK=dicer=IK=dicer Posts: 1Player
    edited May 2015
    a few things i seen while playing.
    one, game crashed when using the "join" on the friends list.
    Two, =IK=Doba and I were shooting at the same enemy and there was no register of the kill, I felt cheated as i know it was my kill because =IK=Doba sucks.

I like the new maps, picking up enemy weapons is sweet, Ak's and RPK's.
    Any thoughts of bring DUSK back?? and the Ak74.
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 369Moderator
    =IK=dicer wrote: »
    . . .
    Two, =IK=Doba and I were shooting at the same enemy and there was no register of the kill, I felt cheated as i know it was my kill because =IK=Doba sucks.
    . . .

Yes, he does. It's very possible the beta tester bonus abilities may have been left in this opt-in by mistake. :p
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Horrible first post on a form Dicer !! I request a Ban on this new unknown person

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • can i already select which soundcard i want to use? or this version still uses the windows default soundcard?
  • SeVn.MaxSeVn.Max Posts: 231Player
    before we were 10 million players, now only in 1400 ... a reason? almost three years only read these changes?
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    Opt-In 4?
  • "9th wrote:
    [Max;7026"]before we were 10 million players, now only in 1400 ... a reason? almost three years only read these changes?
    that was i think registered players not playing at day

To do is to be,To be is to do, Do be do be do
  • -vR.QuickSh0t-vR.QuickSh0t Posts: 1Player
    I keep seeing a bunch of my friends getting the closed beta for AA how are they getting it?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    They are probably beta testers and have access to closed beta

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw