ESL Winter Cup Semifinal - Portuguese Rangers versus Team nais0ne.com

C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
Sunday the 28th of February Portuguese Rangers play against Team nais0ne.com for a spot in the grand final of the ESL Winter Cup at 9PM CET 3PM EST.
Come and enjoy the match with us live on Twitch
http://Twitch.tv/aapgcast

Map 1: Siege (Extraction)
Map 2: Spring Street
Overtime: Shadowstep

http://play.eslgaming.com/new-games/pc/aapg/open/wintercup2016/rankings/

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Oh lordy.. this will be a good match :mrgreen:

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -v3.Bart!-v3.Bart! Posts: 125Player
    gl hf guys, make sure it gets on youtube, so I will watch it, won;t be on until 22:00 today :(
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    gl to both teams
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    I don't think n1 can play today, they're quite unprecise with dates...

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Ok, try to play it asap, the cup must end the 6th of March (max 13th) but I would like to end it asap, because I'm gonna play 1 (maybe 2) r6s lans in March and I would like to know which day I have to play aapg to warm up a bit, thx :smiley:
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • n1]nAis.^n1]nAis.^ Posts: 2Player
    edited February 2016
    [mod edit] Arkeiro..
    After we played the match vs iG on Thursday we already said wits not possible for us to play on sunday.
    Till now we are waiting for a new date for next week - So dont say we are unprecise with dates [mod edit] -.-
  • -v3.Bart!-v3.Bart! Posts: 125Player
    Let's not discuss about this matters here please, that's for the ESL page.
    But indeed, try to play it asap if possible so the cup can finish before march 6th.

Will be an interesting match, I am not sure who will win, will be very close, however, my prediction would be that n1 wins with 2-1 on maps.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    edited February 2016
    "n1 wrote:
    nAis.^;35401"][mod edit] Arkeiro..
    After we played the match vs iG on Thursday we already said wits not possible for us to play on sunday.
    Till now we are waiting for a new date for next week - So dont say we are unprecise with dates [mod edit] -.-

No my friend, it's not the first time you guys delay matches. Also we can read here: http://play.eslgaming.com/new-games/pc/aapg/open/wintercup2016/match/33326117/ that you confirmed sunday 25/2. But the day before the match day (yesterday 27/2) at arround 22 pm you decide to delay it to next week. So, yes. You are very unprecise with dates.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • n1]nAis.^n1]nAis.^ Posts: 2Player
    edited February 2016
    U should talk to spetnaz. He knews it since Thursday evening that n1 cant play on sunday.
    So pls stop talking [mod edit] here, thx alot.
    edited February 2016
    I really don't understand how you guys decide dates, one day sunday its fine, the next day you can't. W/e, I hope you think well about the dates this time, it gets annoying waiting always for the same team over and over again that is delaying all the tournament. And save your trash talk to the war, it will give me extra encouragement.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    We as a community should refrain from fighting here and instead use our rifles in-game.
    I suggest you(The two teams and any other player) have a proper conversation privately where both can express opinions without pressure or expectation. State the facts without a clouded view and debate or argue accordingly.

It is of vital importance that we as a community stay respectful and build on the little that we have as opposed to tearing down what little we have built.

I have no definite answer wether the match is going to be played today or not and will post it the moment I do. Thank you all for understanding.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Really tough to predict this match especially without playing either of the teams for a long time. Tend to go with ptrangers but would say the maps favour n1 slightly. Will hopefully be an interesting match.
    edited February 2016
    edited February 2016
    Tomorrow (Monday 29th of February) at 9PM CET 3PM EST
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 385Moderator
    Son^V wrote: »
    We as a community should refrain from fighting here . . .

It is of vital importance that we as a community stay respectful . . .

well said Son

if I have to step in again & edit multiple posts because someone can't use their keyboard without violating TOS, someone's getting a forum timeout
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
    Streaming live to YouTube right now
    Waiting for the server to be set up
    https://gaming.youtube.com/c/선Son/live
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player

Not available in germany... :(

AAPG is good!
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    Flatlander wrote: »

Not available in germany... :(
    What if you click the "Son is streaming now"? I can see the stream when I click that here in norway.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    Oh... stream is finished just now.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.