Server Registration Not Working?

.stryker.stryker Posts: 13Player
edited February 2016 in Server Support
I recently registered IP addresses for authentication and I never received any information, emails or nothing concerning the registration.

I even put in a support ticket.

Can anyone possibly help?

Comments

• .stryker.stryker Posts: 13Player
    Hello? Anyone Devs around reading this? Support people?
  • GBGangstaGBGangsta Posts: 63Developer
    If you create a server reg request here https://www.americasarmy.com/support/server-registration it will get actioned.
  • .stryker.stryker Posts: 13Player
    HI GB..

That is where I went and added the IP's, as well as created the ticket.

I used the email jason@pingcomputers.ca to register the IP's ... I see that the request I made with my gmail account just went thru, jdc.ittek@gmail.com but not my business email.

I can assume then I need to use my gmail account?? Or was there something wrong with my request using my business email address?

• -ew.raw--ew.raw- Posts: 175Player
    Hi,

I just registered a new server.
    Do i get an email when its done? Just nice to know so i dont have to worry and ask here if nothing seems to happen.

How long it usually can take?
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • -ew.raw--ew.raw- Posts: 175Player
    It's done. Thanks. closed
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • {DH}=CRAZYCANUCK44{DH}=CRAZYCANUCK44 Posts: 34Player
    How long does this take?
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    Hey Crazy, played a few rounds with you last night. The registration can take up to a few days. I am assuming since the updated patch was just released, the devs are pretty busy getting support tickets squared away. A couple times I registered a server it took less than 24 hours, then there were a couple times it took 2 to 3 days. If you have waited a few days already, just shoot them an email and they will get back to you.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• {DH}=CRAZYCANUCK44{DH}=CRAZYCANUCK44 Posts: 34Player
    Thanks Drerex much appreciated
    NP
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
    When requesting registration, on the page under email it asks for Server Auth Username and password..

IS this the name of the server? and putting a password on it?

Sorry such a noob!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• Anyone knows why the server registration is taking over a week to be authenticated?

Last month it took them an day max...

Hope they fix it soon.
    edited March 2016
    When requesting registration, on the page under email it asks for Server Auth Username and password..

IS this the name of the server? and putting a password on it?

Sorry such a noob!

Hey DannyBoy, it is the user and password that is in the command line. You can have it whatever you want it. Just make sure the user and pass in the command line matches the user and pass that you register the server with. Here is an example of the command line.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32"
    start AAGame.exe server %MAP% /GLOBAL /AuthServerUserName=******* /AuthServerPassword=*********** /AuthServerIP=X.X.X.X /STEAMSERVERIP=X.X.X.X MULTIHOME=X.X.X.X /NOPAUSE /NOHOMEDIR /CONFIGSUBDIR=AAHostAServerConfig0 /SAP=7780 /SGSP=7778 /SQP=27015 /INST=1
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
    edited March 2016
    Ah ok thanks Drerex

I have to wait now lol, I think I sent the right info however I just got an email from AAPG saying the ip of my server has already been registered and can not be re registered lol so I just sent a ticket into lowping to see what is going on..

Thanks for your help//

By the way, all the files are up on lowpings website I dont have a local server, I don't seem to see that file you posted above>>
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!