[Alpha Release] AA2 SF Hospital VIP!

2»

Comments

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    .dc-gRon^ wrote: »
    Still not sure why the map makers have to make all the good maps while the devs put trash maps into rotation.

It still boggles my mind that they didn't make Hospital one of the defaults for the new VIP. I understand that the new hospital is different, but it would have still been well received if they just closed off everything that's new from the new hospital to the old one and let people have fun with it. Inner Hospital VIP is a waste.

I'm still waiting for an AA2 remake contest considering that the Devs promised one a long long time ago.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    man, if this map had the proper scaling, it would blow inner right out the water.
  • StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    man, if this map had the proper scaling, it would blow inner right out the water.

Would take a while, but doable. Windows, doors, ledges could be scaled.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    {NWO}Hawk wrote: »

Would take a while, but doable. Windows, doors, ledges could be scaled.

When will it be done? :p
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    .dc-gRon^ wrote: »
    Still not sure why the map makers have to make all the good maps while the devs put trash maps into rotation.

It still boggles my mind that they didn't make Hospital one of the defaults for the new VIP. I understand that the new hospital is different, but it would have still been well received if they just closed off everything that's new from the new hospital to the old one and let people have fun with it. Inner Hospital VIP is a waste.

I'm still waiting for an AA2 remake contest considering that the Devs promised one a long long time ago.

This team never stops boggling my mind thats why the numbers are almost par with the people who still play AA2.5.

AA2 maps are tough to create because the mechanics in PG are bad and they continue to take what is working for the community and smash it into pieces. I loved this game when I first started playing it (PG) now it's a shell of a shell