ACI stream in Server name

Was wondering if the Server admins would be so kind to add in their name of server if they stream to ACI. Would be helpful when choosing a server. To often I am on servers with players with VAC bans. Would rather avoid playing on these servers if possible.

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,462Player
    Do you mean add ACI to server name?
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited February 2016
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    Do you mean add ACI to server name?

I think he means like this: SoulDefenders Fun House -ACI-

But he should know that about 90% of private servers stream ACI scripts. At least I hope it's that much.
    googley avatar aapg

• Theodore_BundyTheodore_Bundy Posts: 68Player
    It's easy enough to go to the ACI site and look at their streaming servers. Or just join the game and watch the chat to see if the pbucon message shows up. Basic ACI streaming won't protect from VAC banned accounts, only LiveSecure will.
    Steam: usdod14
    It's easy enough to go to the ACI site and look at their streaming servers. Or just join the game and watch the chat to see if the pbucon message shows up. Basic ACI streaming won't protect from VAC banned accounts, only LiveSecure will.

So.... SoulDefenders Fun House -ACI-LS-

However, I know some Admins that do not want the public to know what, if any, anti-cheese scripts they have running... for obvious reasons.
    googley avatar aapg

IO_i_OI wrote: »

So.... SoulDefenders Fun House -ACI-LS-

However, I know some Admins that do not want the public to know what, if any, anti-cheese scripts they have running... for obvious reasons.

Its easy to find out if a server is running the scripts or not. That shouldn't be the focus for server owners.
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 220Player
    Yes I was meaning have ACI in server name but I was under impression that ACI streaming would auto stop a VAC ban player playing???
  • GoA]z!o[N]cya[GoA]z!o[N]cya[ Posts: 109Player
    edited February 2016
    JoGary wrote: »
    Yes I was meaning have ACI in server name but I was under impression that ACI streaming would auto stop a VAC ban player playing???

Nope. It's a feature that has to be enabled separately in livesecure.
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;34390"]

Ok so how about a post on who uses Livesecure?? :wink:
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;34390"]

Just look them up on the ACI history tool
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Most servers who stream to ACI and have a registered Member in ACI (as Streaming Member or Streaming Admin) can use Livesecure.

In livesecure you can chose what type of banlists you want to implement. VAC bans are external bans and if you do not check that box, a player with a VAC banned account can join the server if he/she does not have an ACI ban.
    edited February 2016
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;34390"]

That's the point. I would like to not have to alt tab out of server list to check servers I thinking of joining.
    And would rather play where I don't have to look up players on ACI :smiley:
  • GoA]z!o[N]cya[GoA]z!o[N]cya[ Posts: 109Player
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;34390"]

That's the point. I would like to not have to alt tab out of server list to check servers I thinking of joining.

Use steam-overlay and his integrated browser. I'm curius if anyone knows if it's possible to made more "preopen" tabs there with some ini modifications somewhere? That would be awesome.
    edited February 2016
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;34390"]

3rdID, 312th, DA, GunR, are just a small few examples of good servers (off the top of my head) where you can play with a safe crowd. Check server popularity with GameTracker because the most popular are usually the safest.
    googley avatar aapg