Shotgun Noobs Downtown

CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
edited February 2016 in R&R

I slapped this together tonight as a way to make myself mess with Open Broadcasting Software and video editing. :D Be kind, for I am a noob. And some of my gameplay is uber noob, too.

My mic is way too low because I'm a turkey, but that's why I did this run to begin with. Hope you enjoy. This features everybody's favorite shotgun toting developer a little, too. ;)

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    Here, have a wink :wink:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 725Player
    edited February 2016
    If it's the most op gun or not in the game: I don't care... but it certain is one of the funniest to use. Good video.

Over 1.1k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    Here, have a wink :wink:
    Thanks, Uni. :p
    If it's the most op gun or not in the game: I don't care... but it certain is one of the funniest to use. Good video.
    For sure. While my "best" matches tend to be with other guns, there's just something special about the shotty. :D

Glad y'all enjoyed. Thanks for watching.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    I like people who like to use the things that are out of the ordinary (non M4). Also, there are not near enough AAPG Shotgun video's on YouTube.

Wink explained.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited February 2016
    Nice video! I like hearing everyone laughing in the game. We don't get that much anymore. ;)
    googley avatar aapg

• CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 496Player
    I like people who like to use the things that are out of the ordinary (non M4). Also, there are not near enough AAPG Shotgun video's on YouTube.

Wink explained.
    Amen. I like using all the guns for the challenge and fun...Though I do have pretty low achievement counts on the SAW and M14. :D
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    Nice video! I like hearing everyone laughing in the game. We don't get that much anymore. ;)
    Thanks. It was a great match - fair teams, good teamwork, everyone was having a good time. Just how it should be.