Come play with the Devs!

2»

Comments

• =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 167Beta Tester
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    @iSoldier, we've had reports of certain UMM's seemingly causing lag. Which map(s) did you see lag on?

It appears the lag issue was specific to the server and not the maps themselves...
    "9 people make up over 50% of all of the posts on this forums.
    The VAST majority of our players just play."
  • iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 72Beta Tester
    edited February 2016
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    @iSoldier, we've had reports of certain UMM's seemingly causing lag. Which map(s) did you see lag on?

Like Mason said, I would think it's FNG22, not the UMMs. It's not the first time the server hitches when Tear launched his client.
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,575Beta Tester
    Well, in my mind a map can't cause a network issue, however, we have a server owner who is speculating about certain map assets and landscape causing a server memory leak type issue. Last night testing was inconclusive but that doesn't mean he's not on to something...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,575Beta Tester
    edited February 2016
    Big games on the Official EU and US umm servers right now! Come get some Devs!! :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,183Player
    edited February 2016
    I enjoyed playing all the contest maps last night, gotta say though.. not a dev in sight! not one single 'dev'astator coin to be had.. the EU server was more of a "Play with a Beta" than with a Dev :lol:

I can only assume you devs all played to the US one? I think you didn't want to be subjected to the wrong end of the 'best gun in the game' eh? (I didn't use it haha) :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 167Beta Tester
    I played on the EU server and saw 4 devs on it. The game studio is in NA, with that said I still saw devs in the EU server. ..
    "9 people make up over 50% of all of the posts on this forums.
    The VAST majority of our players just play."
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,183Player
    edited February 2016
    I dunno, maybe I joined too late? 2pm CST was something like 8pm GMT here , I didn't get on till 10'ish maybe even was a little after that..

I saw a few Beta's, Bam, Nero and a few other forum dwellers but no Devs :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    edited February 2016
    Dev's use to play on US servers.
    Uni-Sol: the day before there was a lot of Dev's (and beta's too) on a FNG server.
    I think they had a rehearsal. I got 5 Dev kills ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,096Player
    The US server never has anyone in it. For custom maps in the US everyone goes to Beer Me. So the US competition server is usually empty. I always see people in the EU server.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!