Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited February 2016
    Wish AA could VAC ban... This guy posted a video to insult me and all it really showed was him playing with whatever makes you LOCKY ON. Sad and we liked him too... now he's just a nothing.

Maybe VAC would be bad... lose people you trusted.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    So much hurt feelings here. :)

Some should read and do more research. anyone can get a VAC ban on steam account with cheeets on other games and it would show.

Our server kicks for VAC bans..
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited February 2016
    You'd be surprised how many people check vac status on aapg players.. Some very smart people even report on steam.
    You should maybe read the article.. would explain double VAC bans from last week ;)
    You should maybe understand the difference between VAC and OW bans. Oh look, that post even has a link with screenshots of VAC banned people. Let's see if you can figure out the difference between those screenshots and the ones we provided. Also let me know if you find another reload glitch in the pictures.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    VAC bans are listed as "1 VAC ban(s) on record", Overwatch system permanent bans (or non-VAC developer bans for any Steam game) are listed as "1 game ban(s) on record". Overwatch temporary bans aren't listed.

AAPG could implement the Steam game ban system on Steam without VAC. In the past the Devs have expressed disinterest in this system.

If a profile says "VAC ban", it's not related to Overwatch. That's what dirty players say as an excuse to pretend it's a false positive and keep pretending they're clean -- "no no, the overwatch scrubs just don't get it, I'm still clean I swear".
    What about this then?

For questioned player Apple actually found the game ban himself indicating it's an OW ban.
    edited February 2016
    The reason you're trusting the guy with a looong history of bans to tell the truth about his honesty is ... ?

And -- get this -- he's admitted it on his profile since then.
    Sorry for cheating in CS and ruining this beautiful game. Hopefully I can make things right in 2016 on LAN. My VAC was well deserved.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/theactualfodder/

If you want some real comedy, look up the "chance knife" video where he tries to explain why his sketchy plays aren't actually sketchy. It's sad.

He even posted a detailed explanation on HLTV.
    http://www.hltv.org/blog/10984-im-sorry-for-cheating-apology-to-hiko-for-slp-and-valve-as-well

The fact that his game ban got replaced with a VAC ban is likely just a question of when VAC caught up. He thinks it was done manually (given his high-profile nature). The system isn't routinely converting OW bans to VAC just because of Overwatch. VAC bans are held to a higher standard.
    edited February 2016
    Assuming I'm on the same page as you re: identity of player w/ two banned accounts, both are VAC.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    HA..now that is a guy worthy of a prize... awesome read

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    You should maybe understand the difference between VAC and OW bans. Oh look, that post even has a link with screenshots of VAC banned people. Let's see if you can figure out the difference between those screenshots and the ones we provided. Also let me know if you find another reload glitch in the pictures.

Ohh I do understand the difference.. should I send the steam accounts via PM so you can see that it does not say Game Ban but VAC ban?? :)

But I think BCPull explained it very detailed...
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    HA..now that is a guy worthy of a prize... awesome read

well he surely made Valve a lot of money in a very short time.. :) Awesome guy..
    Crazy that it's never been done before, how recent was this? I didn't notice

last 2-3 weeks.. very effective outcome.. can send you some links over ACI or PM if you want :)
    Sure PM me I'd love to take a look.

More of this should be done.. the more you do this the more hackers will not know who to trust and stay clean

edited February 2016
    What about this then?

For questioned player Apple actually found the game ban himself indicating it's an OW ban.

:'( Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ~ Kurt Cobain

********Bam4D********

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    What about this then?

This video just sounds like the repeated moans of the incarcerated multitudes that always say.. I never dunnit!
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    If you don't play with fire, you don't get burned.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited February 2016
    What about this then?

this information is inaccurate.. I did find the game ban not for the questioned player but came across that ban on another BG check I was doing for ACI. And later asked about the info "Game BAN"

Currently game bans are not included as external bans at ACI.
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

This video just sounds like the repeated moans of the incarcerated multitudes that always say.. I never dunnit!

:+1: Correct, show me your circle of friends I will tell you who you are. ( not directed at you on/off binary face guy ) are you trying to make that G thing happen by not having a name? so call you G?

Games are to be enjoyed not to be exploited, you only rob yourself of the build the skill curve which is the most rewarding part.

I'm still working on my skill ;) year 10 almost to noob level. woot!!

********Bam4D********